Last Call at RF365

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they prefer to keep topics already being discussed in it's appropriate thread, no sense in having a discussion about aaron hernandez buried in this thread where some that may want to read what you have to say about it is lost in a thread that has no relevancy to aaron hernandez.

They were transferred to the Aaron Hernandez thread (not sure why?)

they prefer to keep topics already being discussed in it's appropriate thread, no sense in having a discussion about aaron hernandez buried in this thread where some that may want to read what you have to say about it is lost in a thread that has no relevancy to aaron hernandez.

If I wanted to talk about it in the Aaron Hernandez thread I would have posted it there. It makes no sense, if I'm having a conversation on a thread, what are we suppose to say to each other, well we can't talk about that here, we have to go to another thread and bounce all around trying to keep track of a conversation. It's one thing if we were on the stadium wall, but we're in the "off the wall" forum.

not my 'rules', i just abide by them, if you don't like them go somewhe.....oops.... :devil: (just messing with you)

If I wanted to talk about it in the Aaron Hernandez thread I would have posted it there. It makes no sense, if I'm having a conversation on a thread, what are we suppose to say to each other, well we can't talk about that here, we have to go to another thread and bounce all around trying to keep track of a conversation. It's one thing if we were on the stadium wall, but we're in the "off the wall" forum.

not my 'rules', i just abide by them, if you don't like them go somewhe.....oops.... :devil: (just messing with you)

Will the website's name change to realfootballabout200daysperyear.com ?

.....yeah....mine from this morning got moved too..........oh well........so it goes.

Will the website's name change to realfootballabout200daysperyear.com ?

Nope, it will change to figisstillanobxiousa-hole.com

.....yeah....mine from this morning got moved too..........oh well........so it goes.

Exactly.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Ya know what? When I go to someone's home I don't spend my entire time bitching about what a dump it is. I respect my hosts. Hopefully you folks will find a way to do the same rather than B word about how things are here. You can start a PM and invite everyone of your friends to join in. That way you won't have to worry about how things were in the old days.