Who will be reborn and suprise us??

cage

POLL.... who's the phoenix rising from the ashes under Marrone... and why?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most likely to salvage their career under new regime?

Hold on regarding Graham though. Of all of the rookie WR's last year, he had more dropped passes than anyone. He's a track star,but has hands of stone. If he can't get that under control, then he's not going to amount to anything. I'm pretty sure that's why we took two WR's in the first 4 picks in the draft and then picked up two more in free agency. Vote of no-confidence by the front office.

Actually the one guy the staff and the team kept talking about before the draft was Graham and how impressive he had been this off season. All I keep hearing since is high praise about him from the staff, his teammates and the QB's specifically. He has been a stand out this off season and the team seems to have big plans for him assuming he can keep this up.

We took two WR's because we let Jones and Nelson go, Brad Smith is not a full time WR, and Easley has done next to nothing in the NFL...I don't think it had anything to do with TJ Graham and his periodic struggles as a Rookie at one of the tougher positions to play coming in to the league...Plenty of Rookie WR's struggle...But Graham also got open deep on more than a few occasions only to see the ball under-thrown, or sail over his head...So...Tough to fully evaluate the kid under those circumstances...

The Bills needed an influx of talent at WR in the largest possible way...They were paper thin at a position you normally line up at least 3...I'm not saying Graham did much to impress in 2012...But I don't think bringing in the youngsters was an indictment on him whatsoever... B-)

Totally agree

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jebus?

jebus.jpg

Geebus!! Thats one cool cat.

Someone said Troup will do well this year. I root for the kid but i have heard next to nothing about him , so what would make anyone say that? just a question

These are the kind of posts that get me excited every year... 'IF all our guys play to the level we expect them to, we will have an awesome year.' It just never seems to happen and we then realize they just are no good. Hope this year proves different, but not counting on it, even with new coaches.

I'm liking Carrington, but lets be fair, he hasn't done near enough... Moats knocked out Brett Favre and ended his consecutive start streak... Easley returned one of his only touches for a TD on a KO last year... there's video of Zebrie Sanders unbelievably disciplined and motionless in his stance in a college game when everyone else around executes a botched play... alll these guys have had moments

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No mention of McKelvin? If there is a single player on this team that has the most potential to be reborn, it's him. Pettine's scheme, with it's huge reliance on the corners, is a goldern opportunity for him.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree! Leodis is going to have a career year in my opinion.

It's not feelings but facts. He's only been on the field for a few plays each game. He's not a regular starter and never has been. He hasn't made a lot of plays, in fact significantly less than the other regular starters. There's nothing that supports the point that he's one of the best players. If you have any facts to offer, feel free to present them. You watching the game is not a fact any more than me watching the game is a fact. Your facts don't exist. Good luck with that.

Google "PFF secret superstar Alex Carrington"

Or don't and continue to sound off...either way is cool by me

Google "PFF secret superstar Alex Carrington"

Or don't and continue to sound off...either way is cool by me

That article was linked earlier and has silenced the people that think that Carrington belongs in a poll with Zebrie Sanders. A guy that didn't jump offsides on a play in college when everyone else did.

I agree! Leodis is going to have a career year in my opinion.

this really is a good candidate i just figured out.

Maybe he got paid for the right reasons and not just to piss off the fan base : )

Coaches must seen somthin' in the kid

I have no idea what to expect from him playing #2 corner and am a bit concerened about that .