If you want an example of where this country is headed...

...visit the OFFICIAL Buffalo Bills board and see the recent changes to their Code of Conduct.

And people say it can't happen in America.

First they took away freedom of speech by banning ALL topics that can lead to a "heated" debate

http://boards.buffal...and-or-Politics

Then, they're forcing posters to be more "PC".

http://boards.buffal...ual-Orientation

Finally, they took away the right to protest.

http://boards.buffal...ate-Please-Read

It's basically turned into a Liberal wet dream over there.

...visit the OFFICIAL Buffalo Bills board and see the recent changes to their Code of Conduct.

And people say it can't happen in America.

First they took away freedom of speech by banning ALL topics that can lead to a "heated" debate

http://boards.buffal...and-or-Politics

Then, they're forcing posters to be more "PC".

http://boards.buffal...ual-Orientation

Finally, they took away the right to protest.

http://boards.buffal...ate-Please-Read

It's basically turned into a Liberal wet dream over there.

You have no freedom of speech in a private forum. It's their damn board, they can do as they please.

You have no freedom of speech in a private forum. It's their damn board, they can do as they please.

True enough but It does start to defeat the purpose of a message board though. I never go there so I could care a less.

Edited by Dante

That sort of discussion came up here a while back and I believe a vote was taken to determine if the MODS were going to police the 'arguments' discussions more aggressively in PPP. Thankfully, majority decided to leave it alone and allow "free speech" to continue. It certainly keeps the entertainment value higher. I tried to find the thread but whiffed.

That sort of discussion came up here a while back and I believe a vote was taken to determine if the MODS were going to police the 'arguments' discussions more aggressively in PPP. Thankfully, majority decided to leave it alone and allow "free speech" to continue. It certainly keeps the entertainment value higher. I tried to find the thread but whiffed.

Guess who was pushing to make it PPPP (Pussified Politics Polls & Pundits)? Newbies & libs. Not coincidentally they are the first to go nuts and start bashing other people either out in the open or by PM.

Guess who was pushing to make it PPPP (Pussified Politics Polls & Pundits)? Newbies & libs. Not coincidentally they are the first to go nuts and start bashing other people either out in the open or by PM.

Wait a minute.. I'm one of those refuge neubs, and I came here BECAUSE we were still free to express ourselves...

And I may be more of a Conservative Consitutionist than almost anyone else here, far from a lib, and just don't post as often as most....

Edited by Cinga

There were a few people who actually cheered when they started banning certain topics, but as always, the mods began abusing the power.

Pretty soon they started banning topics that were sorta kinda about politics, then topics that might lead to talking about politics, then topics that might be too serious, then finally a mod comes out and declares that all topics that might lead to an argument will be closed.

They even closed a thread with pictures of Buffalo Jills declaring the topic too "mature."

Edited by unbillievable

Wait a minute.. I'm one of those refuge neubs, and I came here BECAUSE we were still free to express ourselves...

And I may be more of a Conservative Consitutionist than almost anyone else here, far from a lib, and just don't post as often as most....

I wasn't specifically referring to you refugees. A lot of fine posters came over on that raft, including you. If I remember correctly it was actually some that were newer than you guys that were complaining to the mods. Thankfully clearer heads prevailed.

There were a few people who actually cheered when they started banning certain topics, but as always, the mods began abusing the power.

Pretty soon they started banning topics that were sorta kinda about politics, then topics that might lead to talking about politics, then topics that might be too serious, then finally a mod comes out and declares that all topics that might lead to an argument will be closed.

They even closed a thread with pictures of Buffalo Jills declaring the topic too "mature."

Personally I like the new sniveling mewling bull **** crying that they can't take criticism when they suck at life.

It was brought on by a few newbie mods (who never really posted before becoming mods) going insane with infractions and interpreting what was an infraction differently each day. Apparently their widdle feewings got hurt that people started pointing out their stupidity.

The poor "adults" couldn't take criticism from the "children" for inconsistent and arbitrary application of the rules and are throwing a temper tantrum. Hysterical.

I love this board. Way better than the Politics board on the official site. It's allows my combative personality to shine!

Personally I like the new sniveling mewling bull **** crying that they can't take criticism when they suck at life.

It was brought on by a few newbie mods (who never really posted before becoming mods) going insane with infractions and interpreting what was an infraction differently each day. Apparently their widdle feewings got hurt that people started pointing out their stupidity.

The poor "adults" couldn't take criticism from the "children" for inconsistent and arbitrary application of the rules and are throwing a temper tantrum. Hysterical.

I still pop over there every once in a while just to see how it is. And it's totally turned into a pussyfest. (not the good kind)

I love this board. Way better than the Politics board on the official site. It's allows my combative personality to shine!

I still pop over there every once in a while just to see how it is. And it's totally turned into a pussyfest. (not the good kind)

1168130504gaggle-of-fur.jpg

?