[OT] Official 24 thread

Just Jack

I agree!!! I am made nuts by it at points, but am depressed as hell (slight exageration) that I have to wait a week to see another episode.

We criticize because we love....

302346[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. I could care less if a stealth fighter may or may not be capable of carrying a sidewinder missle. It still made for interesting TV. People acted like a friggin Klingon Bird of Prey swooped in a shot down Air Force One. Until that happens, I'll still watch. Viva la Jack Bauer!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, the smart thing to do would have been to disable the locator beacon, carry the thing 500 yards in any direction and then bury it under a pile of rocks.

Last nights episode was really testing my suspendion of disbelief.

GO BILLS 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

302351[/snapback]

I agree with you why take it with them , bury it in the sand. Put a stick on it so you could find it later or better yet don't put a stick on so if fond by the bad guys you would not be able to tell them where it was.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone else get the feeling that VP Logan is in on this attack? He really moved quick to thwart CTU's operation, but has been hemming and hawing on every other necessary decision.

318739[/snapback]

I think he's just an idiot that can't make a decision under pressure. But once he does, if anyone goes against it, it pisses him off and he can't think straight.

Yeah I missed the middle-end part with Palmer coming back into the picture somehow.

318818[/snapback]

Here's what I got: Jack sees Marwan in the club with his mini camera robot, but Secret Service guys have blown their cover to come pick up Jack (Pres. Logan sent them). Marwan is onto them, sees the camera, runs downstairs with his men and when Jack and the CTU agents follow them down, a bomb Marwan has set to block off the escape tunnel goes off.

Logan feels bad and incompetent about all this, so his advisor enlists the help of Palmer. That's where my VCR sh-- the bed.

Can anyone help us out after this?

Bauer is let go, chloe is sent to down load the encrypted infomation off the nucler tech's home computer, but a terrrorist guy is sent to take care of the tech's girlfriend at the home. Both of the field agents accompaning chloe are killed , chloe and the girlfriend goes running into their armored car outside, the killer tries to shoot thru the bulletproof glass but fails, he then starts ramming the armored car with his jeep, chloe calls and gets the combination lock numbers for the automatic rifle in the back seat, she then gets outta the car and blows the guy away.

That's about it.

Here's hoping I recall the important stuff:

Logan agrees to getting 'assistance' from Palmer. The advisor (not sure of his exact position) contacts Palmer and gives him the "we need your leadership" schpiel, to which Palmer agrees. Jack is released from SS custody, the secret service guy admits he f**ked up the mission.

Chloe was sent out on the field, to the house of the girlfriend of that terrorist, in order to access info on the guy's laptop. Of course, she's reluctant about going, and of course the agents that were accompanying her were killed by an assasin sent by one of Marwan's henchmen. She and the girlfriend lock themselves in the bathroom and escape out a window from an assassin, lock themselves in the CTU car which has bulletproof windows. The assasin proceeds to ram them in his car, Chloe gets a machine gun from the CTU car and proceeds to do a Rambo on the assasin.

I think thats the gist of it.

you forgot about the neighbor that came out....5 minutes after all the shooting to tell the terrorist guy to knock it off......the terrorist guy unloaded his gun on him pretty quickly.

the neighbor guy.....he's dead.

Why didn't the assassin just shoot through the bathroom door instead of trying to open it? Some of the shots would have hit them. People shoot through doors and walls all the time on shows. This show gets more unbelievable every time I flip it on. And a black ex-President? What alternate Earth is this show on?