Totally Forgot - 3 day weekend Ahead!

stevestojan

I just think the resurrection of Christ was a little higher on my importance list then MLK, but that's just me.

Um, I know it's been a while since I've been to Church, but last time I checked the resurrection occurred on a Sunday. :D

Um, I know it's been a while since I've been to Church, but last time I checked the resurrection occurred on a Sunday.     :lol:

200420[/snapback]

I know that ****, thats why I said in the other post I take the Monday following Easter.

Friggin trombone man :lol::D

BTW, bless you my son 0:)

I know that ****, thats why I said in the other post I take the Monday following Easter.

Friggin trombone man :lol:  :D

BTW, bless you my son :lol:

200425[/snapback]

What, is that a tradition that stems from childhood when you were too slow to find your basket until the next day? 0:):lol:

I think a three day trip to Islamorada is in order. Absolutly cheapest 3-day "Tropical" vacation the world has to offer.

200359[/snapback]

Just yesterday I was looking into a package for that place, we wanted to come down for the lobster festival in July, everything was booked. Any secret locations that may not pop up in hotels.com?

Man, when I woke up this morning, I would have rather put on a Tom Brady Jersey than come to work... I was tired, pissed off, still a touh hungover from Fri-Sat... Then, I get here, and find out next monday is a paid day off.  SaWeet...

You guys get off for MLKJr day?

200350[/snapback]

LMAO....3 days? Huh? In Virginia, if you are a gov't employee, like I am......well.....you get 4 days this weekend. Yes Friday AND Monday!

How great is that? You see, we had our own little civil war again. The whites didn't know why we couldn't have Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson day since we had MLK day.

The result......gov't employees in VA have a Lee-Jackson-King 4 DAY holiday weekend.

Gotta love the good ole boys in the south!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Nope. We don't get that or Columbus day either. Columbus day seems to be more of an eastern thing.  People in the Bay Area celebrate Indiginous Peoples Day instead. They all lament that the land was stolen from the Native Americans. I say, if you are so upset, drive out to the indian reservations and hand the deed to your big house in Marin county over to a native american family and then head back to wherever it is you ancestors came from and then shut up.

200396[/snapback]

Well, that's downright CONSERVATIVE of you...

*snicker*

I despise left-coast loonies. If it wasn't for all the freaks I'da moved out there years ago.

Nope. We don't get that or Columbus day either. Columbus day seems to be more of an eastern thing.  People in the Bay Area celebrate Indiginous Peoples Day instead. They all lament that the land was stolen from the Native Americans. I say, if you are so upset, drive out to the indian reservations and hand the deed to your big house in Marin county over to a native american family and then head back to wherever it is you ancestors came from and then shut up.

200396[/snapback]

That's the spirit! :D

Man, when I woke up this morning, I would have rather put on a Tom Brady Jersey than come to work... I was tired, pissed off, still a touh hungover from Fri-Sat... Then, I get here, and find out next monday is a paid day off.  SaWeet...

You guys get off for MLKJr day?

200350[/snapback]

Yes and I have a Tom Brady shirt on as well...Go Patriots.....

LMAO....3 days?  Huh?  In Virginia, if you are a gov't employee, like I am......well.....you get 4 days this weekend.  Yes Friday AND Monday!

How great is that?  You see, we had our own little civil war again.  The whites didn't know why we couldn't have Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson day since we had MLK day.

The result......gov't employees in VA have a Lee-Jackson-King 4 DAY holiday weekend.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

200468[/snapback]

That's very... sad... :D

CW

LMAO....3 days?  Huh?  In Virginia, if you are a gov't employee, like I am......well.....you get 4 days this weekend.  Yes Friday AND Monday!

How great is that?  You see, we had our own little civil war again.  The whites didn't know why we couldn't have Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson day since we had MLK day.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

200468[/snapback]

Pretty good, but my bro's rolling in days off... He gets those four days, got today and a day last week off to boot! Man that is good stuff.