Official John Murphy Show Thread

John has Dorin Dickerson on tonight...says he's being converted to WR and is no longer a FB. In the process of trying to cut weight.

He's officially #82 now.

Edited by ajzepp

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if we bring Tebow in as a WR?

Might as well...we'll have like 18 receivers in camp...you throw enough sh*t against the wall, something's likely to stick.

Have you ever spent some time in the Bills parking lots prior to the games, not a lot of eloquent speech going on yet somehow we want our LB to be James Earl Jones?

Lol...

We do want to forget these are very young guys. It doesn't excuse bad behavior at all but does set context.

John has Dorin Dickerson on tonight...says he's being converted to WR and is no longer a FB. In the process of trying to cut weight.

He's officially #82 now.

Hope Dorin has invested his money wisely. Cannot see him making the team at WR.

I called my Internet provider, Century Link...I called them to see about bundling with Verizon. The customer service rep spoke like this: "cenchewy wink does offer 5 dowwers off your mumfwee bill when you bundle with your vah-wizen."

This is a customer service wep. So, he was a hewwuvuh salesman...I took the 5 bucks and he still has his job. I think kiko will be just fine diwecting the west of the defensive pwayers on the field

His radio show is better than his play by play. Perhaps it's that he's had crap to work with but his calls are a pale comparison to Miller's. All you have to do is listen to the intro to his own show as he chronicles various play by play calls through the years to hear the difference.

Gil Brandt knew EJ Manuel was a 1st round talent ITunes link: https://itunes.apple...=159021825&mt=2

Kevin Weidl of ESPN.com say Draft Grades are Garbage: https://itunes.apple...=159021824&mt=2

That Weidl guy said that he sees EJ as a backup in the league. It's amazing the spectrum of opinions on our new QB...my money's on EJ, personally.

I don't understand the negatives on EJ. Slow eyes??...........After the Colin K/RGIII/Wilson season, everybody wants a big tall guy who can run, as well as have a great arm. A great smart leader. It's like EJ is the prototype!

I'll parrot the many compliments about Murph's show. I don't like him at all as an announcer, but it's always a great listen. Intelligent talk (a little too shilly at times, but it is a Bills sponsored show), and loads of quality interviews. Night and day compared to the clowns on before him.

@JohnMurphyShow

Da'Rick Rogers Has a Chip On His Shoulder - Bills wide receiver Da'Rick Rogers was floored when he went undrafted,... http://ow.ly/2wMXRj

The kid seemed genuine in his regrets, regarding his reasons for leaving UT. Hopefully he is able to keep clean. If so he could be a real gem. He sounds like a well spoken young man that made some mistakes, but has vowed to rise from the ashes. We may really have an NFL calibre recieving corp this year.

I thought he came off really well in that interview. Offered up the explanation that he was young and made stupid decisions, but didn't seem to be making excuses about it. Like that he took responsibility and appears to be ready to work. Could really be an interesting prospect for us!

Saw some of the clips from practice today on the bills site...EJ throws a nice ball! Every time I see the kid interviewed he just makes me want to be optimistic about his talents. I don't have much of a frame of reference for this, but Murph seemed impressed that EJ had a 15-play package he was working from today. Seems like a solid start for day one, I guess.

Also loved that Kiko is already making calls from the inside position...they really see something here.

Edited by ajzepp