Official John Murphy Show Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Big show planned for you tonight on The @JohnMurphyShow. Local defense attorney Mike D'Amico at top of show to talk about Hernandez case...

I'll talk with Brian Piccolo, cousin of former Bear (Brian's Song). He's from WNY, a #Bills fan, MMA fighter, & now battling cancer himself.

Also, former #Bills LB Chris Draft joins me. He spoke at the recent NFL Rookie Symposium and is headed to Afghanistan soon to talk w/troops

I just listened/ watched the Murph's interview with Coach Marrone pt 1.

Just good stuff really.

Thtat John has a talent for sure , and Coach sounds on his game as usual.

Thanks for keeping us tuned in 26CB !

I don't know why, but I get annoyed with Sal when he's hosting. Seems like a nice enough guy, but don't seem to have much of a tolerance for him. Very odd.

Get back soon, Murph!!

@SalSports

Tonight on @JohnMurphyShow I'll talk with former #Bills safety & current color analyst Mark Kelso about the team and Guardian Caps (helmets)

It seems likely that Guardian Caps for helmets is the manufacturer of that foam shell he used to wear, what we all refer to as "The Great Gazoo helmet."

• 2 weeks later...

So John is finally back? Good, time to start listening again...you da man, 26CB

Actually I heard a promo that they were having some dude on who wrote a book about how Brady was the best QB of all time...sounds, uh, great....NOT