Do you think the Bills will make the Super Bowl if Marrone uses C.J ri

I know you we have a bunch of players that he has to use right, but Spiller I think is going to give the offence the juice? Any thoughts?

Why is it all on CJ Spiller. First, Marronne has to fix that leaky defense before talking about playoffs or super bowl. If this team can get to a middle-of-the-pack defense, then we have a good shot.

I love it. "leaky defense". This defense was SUPPOSED to be best in the league last year. Obviously we were terrible, but if we get some swag back we should at least be halfway decent.

Kyle Williams

Marcel Darius

Mario Williams

Mark Anderson

...Need some SERIOUS LBs...Dansby and Alonso combined with Sheppard and Bradham should be...marginal.

Gilmore

McKelvin

Byrd

SS - ???

Its REALLY not that bad guys. Need to sign Dansby, Pick up a SS somewhere, and then get these guys to play close to their talent level.

I know you we have a bunch of players that he has to use right, but Spiller I think is going to give the offence the juice? Any thoughts?

you don't know me, or at least i don't know you.

as for Spiller delivering juice, that would be under-utilizing his potential as a running back. at the very least, i would think he'd be capable of delivering juice AND eggs.

as for this Super Bowl potential claim, my answer is:

maybe and possibly not.

these are my thoughts.

jw

you don't know me, or at least i don't know you.

as for Spiller delivering juice, that would be under-utilizing his potential as a running back. at the very least, i would think he'd be capable of delivering juice AND eggs.

as for this Super Bowl potential claim, my answer is:

maybe and possibly not.

these are my thoughts.

jw

These are my thoughts: Rosie O'Donnel has a better chance of winning Miss America as the Bills do at winning the SB anytime within this next generation.

Edited by JohnC

I love it. "leaky defense". This defense was SUPPOSED to be best in the league last year. Obviously we were terrible, but if we get some swag back we should at least be halfway decent.

Kyle Williams

Marcel Darius

Mario Williams

Mark Anderson

...Need some SERIOUS LBs...Dansby and Alonso combined with Sheppard and Bradham should be...marginal.

Gilmore

McKelvin

Byrd

SS - ???

Its REALLY not that bad guys. Need to sign Dansby, Pick up a SS somewhere, and then get these guys to play close to their talent level.

Last year it was wandstadt...! The talent is there to be a top 15 defense, lets hope Pettine is all we hope he is..! What's up with Byrd not signing his tender? What kind of game is his agent playing?

I think realistic expectations should be. Kolb starts this season at qb and Manuel learns from the bench. Absorbs the game that way and let it mentally slow down for him. Manuel wins the job next season (or halfway through this year depending on how Kolb plays) Woods/Graham up their games season to season. The defense adjusts under new players and Pettine's system. Next year Manuel steps under center with a better team surrounding him then what we'll have this year. This way he doesn't come into a sub par team get hit a lot and become gun shy. On a better team next year he can take what he's learned mentally and physicaly start applying it. In all honesty next year we should have a shot at the playoffs. This year meh not so much

The way YE OLE sees it, it all depends on EJ. If he steps in and is a stud, everyone is going to talk about how much talent we've acquired. If EJ turns out like every other character under center this last decade, everyone will talk about how badly Mario, Kyle, Dareus, CJ, Stevie, etc. are underperforming and how many holes Nix has left unfilled on this roster. It seems the QB position has become that important in today's game. Nix himself admitted as much during his prank call with TB's GM.

Last year it was wandstadt...! The talent is there to be a top 15 defense, lets hope Pettine is all we hope he is..! What's up with Byrd not signing his tender? What kind of game is his agent playing?

I don't know whats up with Byrd? Anyone heard anything on contract negotiating?

I don't wanna say anything like superbowl but nothing is out of the realm of possibility really. The 49'ers went from a 6-10 team under Mike Singletary to a 13-3 team one field goal away from the superbowl. If Marrone and Pettine prove to be the coaches we think they are, and the players we have are as talented as we think they are, I could see us being the big surprise team this year.