Please take Arthur Brown!!!!!

He's a kid, and got in trouble for drinking in college, so that makes him an alcoholic? Sheesh!!!

He had a DUI and broke into someone's house while drunk. That is significantly worse than just "getting in trouble for drinking in college." I don't buy for a second that he's quit drinking.

Kiko is a very good football player. Actually Brown and him are very similar but Brown played WSLB in a 4-3. Kiko played in a super aggressive 34 scheme and is always around the ball. If he keeps his house in order, you'll love the pick.

Looks like the Ravens grabbed Brown! That's a pretty good endorsement I guess.

Kiko is a very good football player. Actually Brown and him are very similar but Brown played WSLB in a 4-3. Kiko played in a super aggressive 34 scheme and is always around the ball. If he keeps his house in order, you'll love the pick.

Looks like the Ravens grabbed Brown! That's a pretty good endorsement I guess.

Ok it makes sense then. Probably fits the scheme Pettine wants to go with. I just read he might be sober now? I sure hope so

He had a DUI and broke into someone's house while drunk. That is significantly worse than just "getting in trouble for drinking in college." I don't buy for a second that he's quit drinking.

It's college for god's sake. I hope he has NOT quit drinking, this team needs a little wild man...

It's college for god's sake. I hope he has NOT quit drinking, this team needs a little wild man...

Plenty of people get disciplined by their university and are referred to Health Services, internal psychological counseling, etc; most aren't arrested twice for breaking-and-entering and dangerous driving. He obviously can't control his behavior while drinking.

Edited by ny33

Plenty of people get disciplined by their university and are referred to Health Services, internal psychological counseling, etc; most aren't arrested twice for breaking-and-entering and dangerous driving. He obviously can't control his behavior while drinking.

Relax, alcohol isn't the devil. Bruce and Jimbo used to black out at will, not to mention other assorted bad habits. He'll be fine, and we need more players with this kind of intensity.

Relax, alcohol isn't the devil. Bruce and Jimbo used to black out at will, not to mention other assorted bad habits. He'll be fine, and we need more players with this kind of intensity.

The problem isn't alcohol- it's the legal issues and the fact that, for him, they stem from alcohol.

The problem isn't alcohol- it's the legal issues and the fact that, for him, they stem from alcohol.

Like...don't be such a square daddy-o!! I'll vouch for the kid! Didn't you have any fun in college? I committed a few crimes while being intoxicated, and I turned out just fine. Just ask my parole officer :thumbsup: