The rest of the draft

We have a passable TE that probably won't play for half the season due to injury. TE is a need as well

I think it's a need that can be addressed later in the draft where as the other positions are more important for us right now

Well, at least they traded down and got a great extra 2nd round pick.

Now that the Bills disappointed me and reached in the first for 2nd round talent, how could they make me happier in the rest of the draft?

Round 2 ,1 Minter or Ertz # 41

Round 2 ,2 Big WR with great hands with # 46

Round 3 BPA from LB or TE, if not selected in 2nd

Round 4 Mathieu if still available in 4th, or OLine

Round 5,6 BPA at position of need

Round 7 Who cares, really not that much different than UDFAs

:cry:

With 41/46 I want Warford, Hunter, Ertz, Quinton Patton, or the top CB on the board.

Joe B (who is one of the guys on WGR I actually like) also likes Vance McDonald, a TE from Rice, if the Bills go for a TE.

Joe's pick as the Bills' favorite: Vance McDonald, Rice -- Ever since he's gotten to Buffalo, Buddy Nix has shown that he loves the prototype player. Vance McDonald is just that (6-4, 260 pounds, 4.69 40-yard dash), and he brings a receiving element to the tight end position. He offers a lot of versatility in the passing attack while needing to get more seasoned as a blocker. But as Buddy Nix said about blocking tight ends at the combine this year "We've already got one of those."Joe B also likes this tight end from Rice:

Edited by Peter

2a Best CB/TE

2b Best TE/CB

3 Best WR

4 Best G/LB

5 Best LB/G

6 BPA

7 BPA

We need a Safety as well... but I think they see how Aaron Williams handles that role this year.

While I would like to help the defense, I think the play is to take the best WR and best TE they think is available in round two. Their pick of:

WR: Keenan Allen, Quinton Patton, Robert Woods, Aaron Dobson, Justin Hunter

TE: Gavin Escobar, Zach Ertz, Vance McDonald

Based on what my favorite sources say about these guys, I'd love Keenan Allen (if healthy) and Gavin Escobar, but there appear to be several good prospects at those two positions that most analysts think highly of.

While I would like to help the defense, I think the play is to take the best WR and best TE they think is available in round two. Their pick of:

WR: Keenan Allen, Quinton Patton, Robert Woods, Aaron Dobson, Justin Hunter

TE: Gavin Escobar, Zach Ertz, Vance McDonald

Based on what my favorite sources say about these guys, I'd love Keenan Allen (if healthy) and Gavin Escobar, but there appear to be several good prospects at those two positions that most analysts think highly of.

I would be happy with our round two if we came out of it with a TE and a WR from your above list, although we all have personal favorites