Randy Moss

stevestojan

Did you catch that one?

Personally, i thought it was funny... as in, funny if you're playing FB with friends in a parking lot somewhere.

But what a baffoon.

He scored a TD, then pretended to drop his pants and then rubbed his ass on the goal post....

wow.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

About midway through the first quarter, the camera was on him on the sideline, and you could see him yelling at someone in the stands. They were apparently heckling him, and you could read his lips saying "look at the mother effing scoreboard"

About midway through the first quarter, the camera was on him on the sideline, and you could see him yelling at someone in the stands.  They were apparently heckling him, and you could read his lips saying "look at the mother effing scoreboard"

199635[/snapback]

Before the season is over, the scoreboard will get him, too.

Did you catch that one?

Personally, i thought it was funny... as in, funny if you're playing FB with friends in a parking lot somewhere.

But what a baffoon.

He scored a TD, then pretended to drop his pants and then rubbed his ass on the goal post....

wow.

199630[/snapback]

Question - why was there no flag for taunting??

Question - why was there no flag for taunting??

199641[/snapback]

No flag for taunting because he didn't do it to the players. However, I was surprised that there was no flag for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Apparantly pretending to bowl in the endzone is unsportsmanlike, but "mooning" the fans isn't. :)

CW

Did you catch that one?

But what a baffoon.

wow.

199630[/snapback]

I wondered what he did. I left my PC 'n tv to put some laundry in the dryer, came up and all I heard was the tv folks saying "disgusting".

What a jerk. GB ought to take the unsportsmanlike penalty and bust his knees.

edit - I see he's out of the line-up. Coward.

No flag for taunting because he didn't do it to the players.  However, I was surprised that there was no flag for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Apparantly pretending to bowl in the endzone is unsportsmanlike, but "mooning" the fans isn't. :)

CW

199642[/snapback]

I used the wrong term, I meant unsportsmanlike conduct. This penalty is one of the most inconsistent calls inthe NFL. :D

You guys are pitiful, it was not that bad. I suppose if Moulds did it then its okay. Let the guys have fun. GB fans give him so much crap, let him throw it back in their faces. Anyone remember Bryan Cox flipping off the entire Bills crowd at Rich??? That is classless.

Did you catch that one?

But what a baffoon.

wow.

199630[/snapback]

pretended to pull down pants? well that is better than him actually doing it. still, i am surprised there was no penalty or retalition. However, i think it is funny but not acceptable

You guys are pitiful, it was not that bad. I suppose if Moulds did it then its okay. Let the guys have fun. GB fans give him so much crap, let him throw it back in their faces. Anyone remember Bryan Cox flipping off the entire Bills crowd at Rich??? That is classless.

So because its "more classy" than giving the fans the finger, its okay? Give me a break. This kind of behavior has no place in the NFL, and I hope he gets fined ALOT. My opinion would not change if this was moulds or evans, though knowing them, they would do do these activities. This is insane, and he needs to be stoped NOW.

You guys are pitiful, it was not that bad.  I suppose if Moulds did it then its okay.  Let the guys have fun.  GB fans give him so much crap, let him throw it back in their faces.  Anyone remember Bryan Cox flipping off the entire Bills crowd at Rich???  That is classless.

199670[/snapback]

What was the response of the Buffalo fans when Cox did that?

So because its "more classy" than giving the fans the finger, its okay?  Give me a break.  This kind of behavior has no place in the NFL, and I hope he gets fined ALOT.  My opinion would not change if this was moulds or evans, though knowing them, they would do do these activities.  This is insane, and he needs to be stoped NOW.

199674[/snapback]

Do you watch that much football, obviously not. This kind of stuff happens EVERY WEEK in EVERY CITY. Because he's the best WR in the league everyone gets upset. TO running out to the star at midfield against the Cowboys was bad, but nothing happened with that.

Let's just change NFL to No Fun League.

What was the response of the Buffalo fans when Cox did that?

199678[/snapback]

We flipped him off and called him the N word, and supposedly that's why he flipped us off in the 1st place. So, technically there are classless fans in Buffalo also. It happens everywhere, give it a break.

You guys are pitiful, it was not that bad.  I suppose if Moulds did it then its okay.  Let the guys have fun.  GB fans give him so much crap, let him throw it back in their faces.  Anyone remember Bryan Cox flipping off the entire Bills crowd at Rich???  That is classless.

199670[/snapback]

I am in favor of having the No Fun League loosen up. I was just questioning the consistency of calling a penalty.

As far as Moss, he IS a punk. So call me pitiful, I guess. :lol: