Rd 1, Pick #16: QB EJ Manuel - Florida St.

SDS

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he plays at all, which he may well not...I expect inconsistency. Thats OK. He's a smart kid. He'll figure it out. Honestly believe EJ will be a good one down the road. I am guessing....at this point Kolb will be the starter. Myself? I'm all good with Kolb being the starter. That is if EJ isn't all the way there yet. We need to make the playoffs this year fellas. Whoever gives us the best chance to win....right here....right now.... is who we play...in my way of thinking.

This is the year the network gets pissed because they have to actually cover the Bills.. How cool is that? WAY COOL !! LOL !!

We are gonna make noise this year, boys....hell yeah. Cant damn wait !

:lol:

Doomed?

not remotely, it is the presentation of false information meant to boost the confidence of bill belichick. this guy will be cocky as ever and the bills will be primed to pounce. the gloves are off and the patsies are going to be taking one right on the chin in week one!

I think the obvious plan is to bring EJ along slowly during OTAs and mini camp. Let him get familiar with the offense and the speed of the game.

Then let him loose during training camp and pre-season and see if he can win the job.

Edited by Bangarang

I think the obvious plan is to bring EJ along slowly during OTAs and mini camp. Let him get familiar with the offense and the speed of the game.

Then let him loose during training camp and pre-season and see if he can win the job.

This makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How is there not more talk surrounding our future QB - Sir EJ Manuel??

Bills fans start buying this guy's J # he will turn the tides of the AFC East this year.

DROUGHT NO MORE!! IN EJ WE TRUST

That's cool but what shirt is he wearing?

How is there not more talk surrounding our future QB - Sir EJ Manuel??

Bills fans start buying this guy's J # he will turn the tides of the AFC East this year.

DROUGHT NO MORE!! IN EJ WE TRUST

Training Camp and you will get your wish. That is what everyone is waiting for. Also EJ #3 in rookie sales behind Te'o and Austin