Have any of you seen the movie...

njsue

I like robert Di nero he is just too darn funny. Saw him in analyze that with billy crystal LMAO.

Going to a friends house in hagerstown md next weekend. Decideing on either ocean12 or meet the fockers.

If any of you critics have seen either of these. What is your opinion?

Go bills in 2005 :lol:

199418[/snapback]

You Must see the Fockers it is the funiest thing out there right now!!! :lol:

You Must see the Fockers it is the funiest thing out there right now!!! :lol:

199894[/snapback]

It's worth seeing, just to see DeNiro, Streisand, and Hoffman together on-screen (Hoffman and Streisand are particularly great together). But funniest thing out there? Am I the only one on the planet that found the script dull and tiresome, and the direction forced?

It's worth seeing, just to see DeNiro, Streisand, and Hoffman together on-screen  (Hoffman and Streisand are particularly great together).  But funniest thing out there?  Am I the only one on the planet that found the script dull and tiresome, and the direction forced?

199897[/snapback]

Evidently not.

The local n'paper flack that rates the movies said "Hoffman and Streisand bring a lot of fun to this sequel, but otherwise the action is forced and the laughs are thin".

Evidently not.

The local n'paper flack that rates the movies said "Hoffman and Streisand bring a lot of fun to this sequel, but otherwise the action is forced and the laughs are thin".

199907[/snapback]

If DC Tom does not like the film, you know it has to be good.

It's worth seeing, just to see DeNiro, Streisand, and Hoffman together on-screen  (Hoffman and Streisand are particularly great together).  But funniest thing out there?  Am I the only one on the planet that found the script dull and tiresome, and the direction forced?

199897[/snapback]

It is an amusing couple of hours of humor, extending a "used" script. It was a fun escape though. I recommend it for a laugh or three. :lol:

It is an amusing couple of hours of humor, extending a "used" script. It was a fun escape though. I recommend it for a laugh or three.  :lol:

200014[/snapback]

I found it quite funny, and a good way to spend a couple hours. Babs and Hoffman were very funny together.