Would you trade McGahee and Spikes...

sfladave

Would you trade McGahee and Spikes for Peyton Manning?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade McGahee and Spikes for Peyton Manning?

• YES
    • NO

I would have to seriously consider that trade, because we could plug Henry back in and our defense could still be tough even without Spikes. In the end I would have to say NO though. I really can't wait to see McGahee play in the years to come!

No. I want to win a Super Bowl,

and that's something Manning will never do,

but Willis & TKO might.

199402[/snapback]

nah I wont say this because they have a dam good chance......

but I'm sorry no QB is going to win it for the bills with out some upgrades to the OL

a TE to be effective and a 3rd WR

Of course I would. Because it's ALL about the QB. The QB position is the sole determination of whether or not you win or lose games. If there's just one thing I've learned reading this board, it's that simple fact: if you have a good QB, you have a good team no matter who else you have on the roster. :)

Why would you want to plug Travis back in there?  He can't pick up the blitz and he can't catch.

It's not all Manning, he's got great players around him.

199398[/snapback]

I said plug Travis in because he would at that point be our best option. That being said, it is also one of the reasons I ultimately said NO. Willis does a much better job of picking up the blitz and the kid has HUGE upside!

You can't take two keys to a team (one on each side of the ball) and trade it for one player. Peyton is great and he may get his SB this year but he always has a helluva lot of time to throw and some great WRs to boot. Thinking that Peyton would bring a SB to Buffalo is completely assinine.

You can't take two keys to a team (one on each side of the ball) and trade it for one player. Peyton is great and he may get his SB this year but he always has a helluva lot of time to throw and some great WRs to boot. Thinking that Peyton would bring a SB to Buffalo is completely assinine.

199539[/snapback]

Think Spikes and McGahee will?

It's not really this simple, but would you trade two $100 bills for one $100 bill?

I love Peyton Manning. Just got back from the game, as a matter of fact. (I bought a ticket hoping I'd be at the Dome rooting for the Bills. Oh well.) For those of you who think all that "barking" Manning does is all for show, you're wrong. There is a rhyme and reason to much of it, even if some of it means nothing. The dilemma for the defense is that they have no idea what is worthless chatter, and what is a change of play at the line of the scrimmage.

Having said that, Takeo is one of the best defensive players in the NFL. Willis just topped 1,100 yards in what was basically his rookie season. I hate the word upside, but Willis McGahee has a lot of upside.

If we traded Willis and Takeo for Manning, I don't think that guarantees much, even a playoff spot, let alone a Super Bowl. I believe that defense and a running game is more important than a superstar quarterback. Therefore you don't make that trade.

You HAVE to make that trade. Are you kidding me?

If the Bills had peyton manning, with their defense and special teams...there's no way we'd lose.

199496[/snapback]

Don't forget how many players you would have to cut when acquiring Manning in order to get under the salary cap? :)