Would you trade McGahee and Spikes...

sfladave

Would you trade McGahee and Spikes for Peyton Manning?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade McGahee and Spikes for Peyton Manning?

• YES
    • NO

Peyton Manning is the best QB in the game. I'd consider McGahee to be a top 10 back based on this year, with next year possibly bringing him top 5 status. Spikes is a really good outside linebacker. I'd say that a QB makes more of a difference to the outcome of the game than a OLB plus a RB, and I'd say that Peyton is better for his position than Spikes and McGahee are for theirs. So this is a trade worth making, though it would really hurt to lose those two guys.

I would have to seriously consider that trade, because we could plug Henry back in and our defense could still be tough even without Spikes. In the end I would have to say NO though. I really can't wait to see McGahee play in the years to come!

199391[/snapback]

You must be smoking your avatar if you would even consider that kind of deal.

I would have to seriously consider that trade, because we could plug Henry back in and our defense could still be tough even without Spikes. In the end I would have to say NO though. I really can't wait to see McGahee play in the years to come!

199391[/snapback]

ug, yes, in a heartbeat. Beyond physical ability, you're just not going to find another quarterback that puts more time into the game off the field than Peyton.

I can understand plenty of these reasons not to make the trade, but I can't even believe there's someone that's posted "he'll never win a superbowl". there's absolutely nothing to support that type of statement.

NO!!!

199924[/snapback]

don't worry, it's not going to happen. Indy would never accept such a ridiculous trade.

While you can probably only get 30% of Bills fans to say it'd be a good trade...you could get exaclty 0% of Indy fans to take it.

don't worry, it's not going to happen.  Indy would never accept such a ridiculous trade.

While you can probably only get 30% of Bills fans to say it'd be a good trade...you could get exaclty 0% of Indy fans to take it.

199925[/snapback]

Now THIS is a good post.

No...Because the Bills don't need Peyton Manning, they just need a better QB who can bring this Offense to the next level...Who that QB is I have no idea, but Manning is the best, and the Bills don't need the best...just better... :lol:

199755[/snapback]

I think that if your goal is a Super Bowl win, we really do need the best. Our defense is good, but it's a long way from being elite. Elite defenses don't allow nine minute drive to other teams' backups in must-win games. SOMETHING has to carry this team, and our defense just can't seem to go from good to great. The run-blocking is not good enough for us to be an elite running team, no matter who we have as our RB. That leaves our passing game. Pass protection has gotten pretty good, and Evans is a young star. McGahee is a better receiver than Henry. Moulds still has a little left in the tank, and Euhus played well for a rookie. Put Manning behind center, and watch what happens!