Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

His Miranda rights? ;)

He actually still has the right to remain silent, and the right to an attorney - which is being provided for him, by the federal government.

And don't confuse the rights with the Miranda warning.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just don't see any conspiracy here at all. Somebody sees a Navy Seal Logo on a hat? Please. The SEALS fly around in helicopters that don't exist and have night vision goggles that cost more than a college education, but they were totally discovered by a camera in Boston by Paul freaking Watson. Yeah I buy that.

He actually still has the right to remain silent, and the right to an attorney - which is being provided for him, by the federal government.

And don't confuse the rights with the Miranda warning.

I was just joking, but you're right. They're often called Miranda Rights but that is a misnomer, it's really the warning. And they didn't take away any of his rights.

I'm really not sure what I feel about the concept of interrogating him before giving him the rights. I just don't know or have read enough about the issue and the pros and cons of it. My first blush is to say it just adds grist to the conspiracy and foreign factions trying to kill Americans rather than does much good. But again, I really don't know and there may be more good than bad to do as they are doing. My uninformed opinion is just read him the damn rights and then interrogate him.

Hey, I said I generally don't read or like either of my sourced links in my post . I just find it a bit compelling the information and opinions that they had in this particular case. I really wouldn't think that I am much on conspiracy theories either and I was living less than 1/2 a mile away from WTC on 9/11 and saw some seemly weird stuff. I think it is within the discussion to share my links (as they are worth a look) and thoughts here, why did it piss you off enough to say to post that stuff elsewhere? I am a board member here and we were having a discussion. I will post information that seems pertinent if I want to.

What did you see that day?

Speculation on my part , but just goes to show the amount of influence an older sibling has have over a younger sibling.

No harm done. 99% of what's been posted in here declaring the absolute guilt of these brothers has also been speculation.

you are joking right? the two shootouts with police, the carjacked man who stated they advised him they were the boston bombers, the bloody 19 year old hiding in someones boat (who alledgedly fired shots from boat), THE VIDEO THAT SHOWS THEM WITH BACKPACKS AT THE SCENE, the limbless guy who fingered them out as the guilty party as he woke from his hospital bed, the older brothers ties to Islam and youtube playlist with terrorism?

Ummm, no. Other than what "the authorities" have told us, has ANYONE seen any evidence of this shootout? Has the guy who was carjacked done any interviews or been identified yet? I haven't seen anything. You do know that women have been raped....they have had the rapist's face right in front of them for SEVERAL / MANY MINUTES......yet sometimes THEY FINGER THE WRONG GUY. The "video" the FBI released was actually a bunch of still photos stitched together....take another look at it and notice the "ghosting" effect of ALL the people in it....was NOT a video. Other than the older brother going to RUSSIA....RUSSIA...for 6 months, I have not seen any real evidence that says he was at a terrorist training camp. Have you? Post it up please. Didn't see it, but I guess The Gov. of MA went on "Meet the Press" and HE SAID they have video of the younger bro dropping a backpack/bomb before it goes off.....release it........freeze frame it right as it explodes so we don't see limbs go flying.

Bottom line, I don't assume anyone's guilt until you SHOW me. And I damn sure don't take the "authorities" word as gospel truth....been on this earth way too long, and seen way too many lies come out of the mouths of the "authorities." Yeah, I'm very skeptical, but it doesn't mean I'm a nut.

[/size]

Ummm, no. Other than what "the authorities" have told us, has ANYONE seen any evidence of this shootout? Has the guy who was carjacked done any interviews or been identified yet? I haven't seen anything. You do know that women have been raped....they have had the rapist's face right in front of them for SEVERAL / MANY MINUTES......yet sometimes THEY FINGER THE WRONG GUY. The "video" the FBI released was actually a bunch of still photos stitched together....take another look at it and notice the "ghosting" effect of ALL the people in it....was NOT a video. Other than the older brother going to RUSSIA....RUSSIA...for 6 months, I have not seen any real evidence that says he was at a terrorist training camp. Have you? Post it up please. Didn't see it, but I guess The Gov. of MA went on "Meet the Press" and HE SAID they have video of the younger bro dropping a backpack/bomb before it goes off.....release it........freeze frame it right as it explodes so we don't see limbs go flying.

Bottom line, I don't assume anyone's guilt until you SHOW me. And I damn sure don't take the "authorities" word as gospel truth....been on this earth way too long, and seen way too many lies come out of the mouths of the "authorities." Yeah, I'm very skeptical, but it doesn't mean I'm a nut.

Okay, so there is no real proof as of yet, but you're "alleged" to be a nut.

[/size]

There have been multiple eyewitnesses who witnessed the shoot-out. Civilians have bullet holes in their furniture from it. Reporters were on the scene. It's not hard to find the facts unless you aren't willing to see them. Christ buddy, it's easy to toss around these wild theories when you are hundreds of miles away isn't it?

There have been multiple eyewitnesses who witnessed the shoot-out. Civilians have bullet holes in their furniture from it. Reporters were on the scene. It's not hard to find the facts unless you aren't willing to see them.

How about early Friday morning WHEN POLICE SPOKESMEN told us a fact that the brothers robbed a 7-11? Well, guess what? Come to find out directly from 7-11 corporate officials that they did NOT rob a 7-11....but the police always tell us the truth, and are always 100% accurate and up front, right? What color is the sky in your world? lol

Also, no reporters WITH CAMERAS were on the scene. All I saw was some shaky cell phone video from hundreds of yards away, showing NO DETAILS whatsoever. It did show a cop car's flashing red & blue lights though! lol

How about early Friday morning WHEN POLICE SPOKESMEN told us a fact that the brothers robbed a 7-11? Well, guess what? Come to find out directly from 7-11 corporate officials that they did NOT rob a 7-11....but the police always tell us the truth, and are always 100% accurate and up front, right? What color is the sky in your world? lol

Also, no reporters WITH CAMERAS were on the scene. All I saw was some shaky cell phone video from hundreds of yards away, showing NO DETAILS whatsoever. It did show a cop car's flashing red & blue lights though! lol

I can vouch for the cops being there...I saw the lights, I heard the sirens. Again it's easy to spew this crap from so far away. I know many police officers in Watertown and the surrounding areas. I am surprised that some of them can even tie their shoes, God bless them, but I know they are hard workers. And I can tell you that they did not have the training to deal with a situation like this but some of them went in there anyway and you spit all over their effort and sacrifice with your ridiculous theories. That doesn't even mention the first responders, both police and EMS at the blast sites. That is what I have a problem with.

I have an idea, why don't you come to Watertown and approach these cops and people who live in the neighborhood and witnessed it all and call them liars to their faces?

I have an idea, why don't you come to Watertown and approach these cops and people who live in the neighborhood and witnessed it all and call them liars to their faces?

Never specifically called those cops liars. Chill.

Edited by John in Jax

They were in that 7-11 and there was a robbery around then, they just weren't the robbers. That doesn't mean anything.

Just read this at the Boston Globe's website: "Deveau said the Tsarnaev brothers hurled something at the officers – apparently a pressure cooker bomb -- and there was a tremendous explosion. Police later found the lid to a pressure cooker. “We believe it was an exact duplicate of the Boston Marathon bombs,” he said. The suspects also threw five “crude grenades” at officers; three of which exploded, he said." (Deveau is the Watertown Police Chief)

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/21/new-details-wild-shootout-with-bomb-suspects-watertown-chief-believes-older-brother-was-killed-younger-brother-desperate-getaway/Z793pheqYmXbWbhPr74YDN/story.html (Story/link might not be available on Monday 4/22; in light of the bombing they made their website access free til Monday)

Umm, yeah, this all sounds plausible. The story actually says that THEY WERE EACH IN THEIR OWN CAR for this early Friday morning action. So they were driving a car, firing a gun(s), tossing grenades, AND tossing pressure cookers!? All at NIGHT too. Wonder if they were sending out tweets and updating their Facebook statuses too! Wow, they sure are/were good multi-(steve)taskers! lol

Just read this at the Boston Globe's website: "Deveau said the Tsarnaev brothers hurled something at the officers – apparently a pressure cooker bomb -- and there was a tremendous explosion. Police later found the lid to a pressure cooker. “We believe it was an exact duplicate of the Boston Marathon bombs,” he said. The suspects also threw five “crude grenades” at officers; three of which exploded, he said." (Deveau is the Watertown Police Chief)

http://www.bostonglo...4YDN/story.html (Story/link might not be available on Monday 4/22; in light of the bombing they made their website access free til Monday)

Umm, yeah, this all sounds plausible. The story actually says that THEY WERE EACH IN THEIR OWN CAR for this early Friday morning action. So they were driving a car, firing a gun(s), tossing grenades, AND tossing pressure cookers!? All at NIGHT too. Wonder if they were sending out tweets and updating their Facebook statuses too! Wow, they sure are/were good multi-(steve)taskers! lol

Wow you really are an idiot aren't you...not only is it not implausible to shoot a gun and throw something out the window while you are driving but the timeline is made clear by that dreaded eyewitness civilian account that you continue to conveniently ignore.

The shots, around 12:50 a.m., woke resident Jennings Aske, at 66 Laurel Ave. When he looked out his window he saw a green Honda Civic sedan stopped in the street, with its lights on and the driver’s side windows blown out. A husky man – apparently Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- stood nearby firing a gun.

“I saw him standing there shooting at police,” Aske said. “When he fired, there was a little flash of light. I could hear the gun firing. It was terrifying.”

It sounds like most of the action happened when the cars were stopped. But again you only see the facts that you want to see.

If your so concerned about this bomber send some money for his defense I have walked that street and my daughter and son inlaw have been at that finish line at past races. Everyone that walks that street is on a camera. If you believe someone is setting them up then you are saying it just to stir the pot. Move on because this hits close to home.

Hang the !@#$er in the center of Boston.

If your so concerned about this bomber send some money for his defense I have walked that street and my daughter and son inlaw have been at that finish line at past races. Everyone that walks that street is on a camera. If you believe someone is setting them up then you are saying it just to stir the pot. Move on because this hits close to home.

Hang the !@#$er in the center of Boston.

I was literally sitting in the window of that restaurant in front of the second blast, Forum, last year at the time of the bomb going off. But this clown has all the answers. :rolleyes:

I was literally sitting in the window of that restaurant in front of the second blast, Forum, last year at the time of the bomb going off. But this clown has all the answers. :rolleyes:

He is just putting crap out to piss people off. I am sure if his wife , girlfriend, or daughter has been in that area or was running in that race he might have a different opinion. I will not read any more of his crap.