Predict the Pick

It will without a doubt be Nassib sometime in the 1st round. And contrary to several opinions on this board he is nowhere near being a clone of Ryan Fitzpatrick and he will be a very good NFL QB. He has a strong arm, quick release, throws the ball on a rope, is intelligent, and knows and will run the Bills system efficiently and effectively. He goes through his progressions quickly, is extremely knowledgeable in film study, hardworking, durable, passionate for the game, hates to lose, and is a blue collar player who will be a very good pick for the Bills and Buffalo. That is my prediction. Barkley has nowhere near the arm of Nassib, appears to lob most of his throws, and will not be the Bills pick. Nor will Geno Smith.

Edited by sirebors

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks - I've been a fan for a long time. I'm pretty sure my advanced age and wisdom regarding such matters is the key to understanding whats going to happen. You can take this to the bank, it's 100% guaranteed accurate. I have my insider sources, and the fix is in

Round 1: 3rd best CB in the draft

Round 2: high motor pass rushing LB that weighs 218lbs

Round 3: 2nd best available RB left on the board

Round 4: some that might actually contribute, I dont know, say a LG

Round 5: Somebody nobody has heard of that will get a nickname in training camp and a bunch of people here freaking out about him. let's call him the Canadian Mountain or something

Round 6: Franchise QB

Definitely Barkley if they stay put at #8. Even if they trade down in R1 it will be Barkley (if he's still there). The cat and mouse game with the Jets will be very interesting.

Nassib has been the decoy all along. I'm glad so many on this board think it's going to be Nassib at #8 because that means that the opposing teams probably think so as well.

Folks - I've been a fan for a long time. I'm pretty sure my advanced age and wisdom regarding such matters is the key to understanding whats going to happen. You can take this to the bank, it's 100% guaranteed accurate. I have my insider sources, and the fix is in

Round 1: 3rd best CB in the draft

Round 2: high motor pass rushing LB that weighs 218lbs

Round 3: 2nd best available RB left on the board

Round 4: some that might actually contribute, I dont know, say a LG

Round 5: Somebody nobody has heard of that will get a nickname in training camp and a bunch of people here freaking out about him. let's call him the Canadian Mountain or something

Round 6: Franchise QB

people may laugh at this, but i don't think Round 1 is off the table... i'd almost be surprised if they didn't take CB in first 3 picks, so why not round 1? if this draft is deep in WR.. deep in Safeties... very deep in grade B Quarterbacks... and we know how much this team loves taking CB's high. best prepare yourselves now.

ok.. probably not at 8. but if they trade back, watch out.