6 games with teams off Mini or Full bye

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills got screwed on schedule. They play 6 teams coming off a mini or full bye

Well, the Bills are also the only team that gets 34 weeks and then 16 weeks between regular season games to prepare for New England...looks like they did us a favor.

In other words, quit whining.

How does this compare to every other team? Can you make a list of how many times each team plays a team coming off a mini or full bye? I bet it's higher than you think.

I was looking for our record against teams coming off the bye. No luck. Also curious how this subject compares with other teams' schedules. Too lazy to check that I guess.

But....what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. New England week 1. PERFECT ! Play the best right out of the chute. Play 6 teams coming off their bye. PERFECT. We can brag hard about our 9-7 record this year....given we are against some tough and unfair odds.

I dont care if opponents have a month to prepare, or who they are, or what their record is. There's a new sherrif in town. Bring em on !!

EDIT: Triple Threat....you had to go and beat me to the punch with that question didnt ya ? LOL !

jb

Edited by jaybee

How does this compare to every other team? Can you make a list of how many times each team plays a team coming off a mini or full bye? I bet it's higher than you think.

I'm crunching the numbers right now, and thus far it looks abnormally, and unquestionably high.

I warned y'all... there'd be bitchin about how the Bills got screwed when schedule was released.

Folks... ya gotta play who ya gotta play when ya gotta playem.

Take off the skirts ( unless your a gal) and put the man pants on. Doing it the hard way is not necessarily a bad thing.

WTH is a mini-bye? I'd say every team that plays the team that played the bills the week prior would claim they are playing a team on a mini-bye.

I'm crunching the numbers right now, and thus far it looks abnormally, and unquestionably high.

Wow, then the OP brings up a legitimate gripe. I thought 6 would be high but guessed there would be a lot of teams with like 4. I'm not sure if it's done on purpose though.

I warned y'all... there'd be bitchin about how the Bills got screwed when schedule was released.

Folks... ya gotta play who ya gotta play when ya gotta playem.

Take off the skirts ( unless your a gal) and put the man pants on. Doing it the hard way is not necessarily a bad thing.

Can I get an Amen Brother !!!!

Yuo want to be the best then you beat the best and play the games without excuse

Wow, then the OP brings up a legitimate gripe. I thought 6 would be high but guessed there would be a lot of teams with like 4. I'm not sure if it's done on purpose though.

There's no evidence that playing after a bye is an advantage. I could argue that playing the same day and time each week is an advantage also. I think last year the bills played at 1 almost all games. Didn't really help us.

At most, MOST, it's an extremely minor advantage and shouldn't really impact the outcome of a game.

Not sure they really got killed on the schedule, other than starting against New England at home. 7th easiest schedule in the NFL based on last years records. Regardless, I don't think schedule really matters. I think we see another season with a sub 0.500 record.

Big Cat, isn't Buffalo at 5, not 6 (if I understand what you're counting)?

The atlanta game came out f'd

it's supposed to be green/orange striped

all striped games cells came up wonky

Big Cat, isn't Buffalo at 5, not 6 (if I understand what you're counting)?

there, i just got a higher res version up...