Feminist gets a dose of her own agenda, and Does Not Want

the medicine...her and all of her assclown friends have been prescribing for the last 30 years. :lol:

http://online.wsj.co...cleTabs=article

See, in college, they've already gotten rid of the Constitution, and clearly, it's working great! So, now they are trying to expand. :lol:

My question for this lady is: Now that you've been personally affected by your own agenda, and found large parts of it every bit as stupid as those of us who think first, as a rule, will you do any introspection? What else have you blindly, I say again, blindly, supported, without putting in any actual effort towards thinking through?

I would love to ask this lady: what do you think(edit: not "what do you feel") about Obamacare? Gun-Control? Obama's approach to the economy? :lol:

For a group of people who claim to have superior empathy compared to the rest us...it's amazing how it almost always takes a personal experience to get them to see that, in fact, their agenda is getting results they didn't even consider, never mind intend.

Perhaps we should ensure that every liberal gets an IRS audit, and then ask them about their views on the role of government? :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Take college out of the equation. Consider work. Or your own neighborhood. The most unbelievable and untrue accusation of sexual anything, and a guy is done. You're out of a job. You're on some sexual predator website, bringing down property values and losing friends.

Like the author notes, there are more than enough actual cases to warrant the attention. But one false accusation, and you're toast.

The only upside to this in my little world is that I have the perfect reason to get out of taking the babysitter home at the end of a long night out.

Take college out of the equation. Consider work. Or your own neighborhood. The most unbelievable and untrue accusation of sexual anything, and a guy is done. You're out of a job. You're on some sexual predator website, bringing down property values and losing friends.

Like the author notes, there are more than enough actual cases to warrant the attention. But one false accusation, and you're toast.

The only upside to this in my little world is that I have the perfect reason to get out of taking the babysitter home at the end of a long night out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-fcc5iv2k

According to the article there seems to be just about every possible due process violation imaginable happening with the enforcement of this policy by her son's school....

Just as they wanted it. !@#$ this !@#$. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Pics or the offense never happended, I always say....

Its like anything in life, do you take the time to think through what a decison will mean in many facets of your life? What are the unintended consqeunces of law that have good intentions? Are you prepared to rexamine your stance based on on the outcomes?

Most people do none of those, but in their defense, life circumtsances change and people change.... probably no different than that forearm tat you wished you had forgone...

According to the article there seems to be just about every possible due process violation imaginable happening with the enforcement of this policy by her son's school....

Been happening for at least two decades (my first experience with the practice). Schools aren't bound by due process.

The truly scary thing - which I've seen first-hand - is that on more than a few campuses the attitude is that false rape accusations should be made to raise awareness of sexual violence. Uh...yeah, okay. How much is awareness worth when you're undercutting every legitimate rape accusation with this practice?

Sorta reminds me of the Duke lacrosse team indescretion/lynching/tar and feathering.