All your children are belong to us

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father used his belt. The spankings used to be "pants on" until I had the "brilliant" idea to pad my ass by putting on every single pair of underwear I owned. It took my father about 3 seconds to realize what was going on, and the strappings proceeded to become bare-ass after that.

My mom once threw a shoe at me but that was about it.

The back of a hairbrush? That's for pooseys.

I can still remember that f'kin brush...not a modern rubbery brush. This brush was an old style metal brush with alot of surface area. I still break my old man's balls for using that thing and he laughs at me.

i thought that was fellow poster. Wow, NAMBLA, that is disturbing....

I'm still not sure how Norton is... but I do now know what NAMBLA is, I kind of wish I didn't....

Here's some interesting reading:

http://www.aim.org/aim-report/nambla-gate-the-case-of-kevin-jennings/

"Harry Hay, who “inspired” Obama-appointed Education Department official Kevin Jennings to lead a life of homosexual activism, was not only a supporter of the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) but a prominent member of the Communist Party USA and “Radical Faerie” who believed in the power of the occult.

As disclosed by Peter LaBarbera’s Americans for Truth organization, Jennings said in 1997 that Hay should serve as an inspiration. “One of the people that’s always inspired me is Harry Hay, who started the first ongoing gay rights group in America,” Jennings said"

That's as silly a quote as the OP.

Ahh, the old "both sides are wrong and I'm sensible" silliness.

Don't worry WCIP, Mrs. Thatcher has you covered there also....................

"Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous, you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides" -- Margaret Thatcher

Ahh, the old "both sides are wrong and I'm sensible" silliness.

I'm not standing in the middle of the road on this one. Dismissing the existence of a society is as intellectually dishonest and dangerous as saying everyone's children belong to the collective.

Don't worry WCIP, Mrs. Thatcher has you covered there also....................

"Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous, you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides" -- Margaret Thatcher

And if Thatcher is going to steal lines from movies, she should at least do it in Miyagi's accent.

Edited by We Come In Peace

That's as silly a quote as the OP.

It's silly, but only in the sense that there is, infact, a society; but that society differs greatly from the state. The two are not synonymous.

Society arose from free human interaction, voluntary trade and exchange, and free association. Men came together willingly to interact, without coersion, and found common bonds that tied them together.

The State does not represent society. The State was borne of the desire for the strong to oppres the weak, and to make them pay homage and fealty. The state is coersive, and violent, and ties men together not by the mutual decision to associate, but rather through force.