Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the trade down idea but not to get a specific player but to position ourselves to puck a QB and address other needs. And extra second and or third round pick would be helpful.

Andy Murray or Tyler Wilson are the two QB I like the most but we'll wait and see.

... not into Ryan Fitzpatrick 2.0 ... alex smith this year, draft qb next year ... draft teo ... defence wins championships ...

That statement is so ignorant is should be painful

I dont think anyone considers Nassib a 1st round pick??

Wait until the Sr. Bown and Combine are over.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Flacco can't get it done with Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith and a good defense.

Highly overrated.

Can't get it done? Lets see here....5 years in the NFL, 5 years in the playoffs...in arguably one of the toughest divisions in football during that time...(sans Cleveland)..if not for a dropped pass in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game he is a Superbowl QB...keep or better yet start start drafting QBs with "upside and potential"...makes sense to me...

There was a brinks truck near me that flipped over throwing 10 million dollars of silver all over the highway...so no go for Flacco

You probably just kept going too....

Edited by johnnywo

Wait until the Sr. Bown and Combine are over.

Dont get me wrong. I like Nassib a lot. I thought he was a better QB than McNabb (I know, blasphemy). I just dont know how it will translate to the NFL.

Can't get it done? Lets see here....5 years in the NFL, 5 years in the playoffs...in arguably one of the toughest divisions in football during that time...(sans Cleveland)..if not for a dropped pass in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game he is a Superbowl QB...keep or better yet start start drafting QBs with "upside and potential"...makes sense to me...

Baltimore's expectations are SB. Getting ousted in the playoffs is not getting it done. I understand your point though.