QB Ratings from my Son

It sounds like all of these prospects suck...

Now, there is some analysis. You could charge $ for such insights.

Yes, in my opinion, based on what I've read and seen, all of the QB prospects in this draft come with significant questions about them. Does that mean that none of them will be any good? I don't think that is true, but it is possible that this draft won't yield any good starting QBs.

Great read, thanks for posting

I think Barkley will be the only good QB out of the draft maybe Tyler Wilson if he sits a year or 2

The only guy ready to start day 1 will be Barkley and he can make ALL the throws. 8 Year starter, no clue why people don't like him.

And take Wood in the 2nd to go with him.

Your son gave an excellent analysis. It was also a fun read.

I think your son is too enamored with Flynn. Although there is talk that he is going to the Raiders with the Raiders letting Palmer go. With his release the Cardinals are supposedly interested in his services.

As it stands I have no strong feelings toward any of the prospects other than it is imperative that Nix draft one of them in the first or second round in order to get someone in the pipeline. His hesitancy to pull the trigger on a qb has set this franchise back.

As we are pretty much in accord, I have to say your son did an excellent analysis. I too have come to think Barkley might be the best option for the Bills at #8, and I like both Dysart and Scott as middle round projects.

If he has the time, I think we'd all like to know his take on WRs, LBs and defensive secondary guys.

Why would you be happy if KC drafts dysert in later round?? why not Buffalo??

His twin brother is a Chiefs fan

I do not have time to read this now, but will he be coaching the 2013 season at all? I would like to check his work out. What position or areas does he coach? Is he a film guy or what? I would enjoy sharing a beer with him, especially if he is a defensive mind. Shelby is just 2 hours away.

Will PM you

In your first paragraph it says your son got together with his "Dad Bob Sanders ex Bills asst...". I can't figure it out...are you Bob Sanders or is Bob Sanders his father in law? No disrespect...just can't connect the dots on who Bob Sanders is in this family. Thx

As we are pretty much in accord, I have to say your son did an excellent analysis. I too have come to think Barkley might be the best option for the Bills at #8, and I like both Dysart and Scott as middle round projects.

If he has the time, I think we'd all like to know his take on WRs, LBs and defensive secondary guys.

you can get his complete analysis for only $29.95 by calling toll free 1-800............ :D He's very busy with spring drills this week but I know he loves talking Bills FB. We are in So California but flew with him to the draft on 2004 (his twin brother in 2005). Casey caught the coaching fever and has well surpassed me in knowledge by a long shot.

Also, as to someone's earlier comments......he looked @ youtube as well as Raiders coaching tapes of college QB's Coach Sanders allowed him to peruse.

Again, he is no expert, I just thought you would enjoy his perspective. And I knew he was a Bills fan forever when the Cowboys came back on Monday night against our Bills a few years back TY McKelvin) and he cried for about 5 minutes. i was out of town on business and I was doing the same.

In your first paragraph it says your son got together with his "Dad Bob Sanders ex Bills asst...". I can't figure it out...are you Bob Sanders or is Bob Sanders his father in law? No disrespect...just can't connect the dots on who Bob Sanders is in this family. Thx

Sorry . his friend is Bob Sanders son. So Casey was able to call me with the picks before they were announced last year. Tha was cool.

you can get his complete analysis for only $29.95 by calling toll free 1-800............ :D He's very busy with spring drills this week but I know he loves talking Bills FB. We are in So California but flew with him to the draft on 2004 (his twin brother in 2005). Casey caught the coaching fever and has well surpassed me in knowledge by a long shot.

Also, as to someone's earlier comments......he looked @ youtube as well as Raiders coaching tapes of college QB's Coach Sanders allowed him to peruse.

Again, he is no expert, I just thought you would enjoy his perspective. And I knew he was a Bills fan forever when the Cowboys came back on Monday night against our Bills a few years back TY McKelvin) and he cried for about 5 minutes. i was out of town on business and I was doing the same.

Sorry . his friend is Bob Sanders son. So Casey was able to call me with the picks before they were announced last year. Tha was cool.

Ahhh, I get it now. Thanks Randy.

You guys really do not get my humor yet?

Anyway, Mo. I have a question for him. I am sure he is in contact with many professional scouts through one form or another. I would be curious as to hear what he has to think about the methods that some of the scouts use to evaluate talent, even if they are at a college level. I always thought college recruiting past the top 200 players in the country was sort of a wash - having witnessed plenty of it... but I would be curious to hear his take about finding talent.

Your son gave an excellent analysis. It was also a fun read.

I think your son is too enamored with Flynn. Although there is talk that he is going to the Raiders with the Raiders letting Palmer go. With his release the Cardinals are supposedly interested in his services.

As it stands I have no strong feelings toward any of the prospects other than it is imperative that Nix draft one of them in the first or second round in order to get someone in the pipeline. His hesitancy to pull the trigger on a qb has set this franchise back.

That alone stands out because the Packers stated they let Flynn go because of his "lack of arm strength". http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=4949&line=258958&spln=1

Some scouts feel he will be fine tho. If this kid had enough talent to start I suspect Seattle would have done so over a rookie QB. JMO

You guys really do not get my humor yet?

Anyway, Mo. I have a question for him. I am sure he is in contact with many professional scouts through one form or another. I would be curious as to hear what he has to think about the methods that some of the scouts use to evaluate talent, even if they are at a college level. I always thought college recruiting past the top 200 players in the country was sort of a wash - having witnessed plenty of it... but I would be curious to hear his take about finding talent.

Can i have him him PM you.. can you PM me and give me your e-mail ? I'm sure he would be glad too. Again he is not an expert and I think he indicates that on more than one occasion. Just thought you'd like to read his take, guys and gals. P.S. I won't answer anymore questions as I didn't want to be the star of this post but will be glad if you PM so others aren't bothered reading unnecessary stuff

P.S. He learned to say touchdown when Thurman Thomas scored the first TD in the romp over Oakland 51-3

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

That alone stands out because the Packers stated they let Flynn go because of his "lack of arm strength". http://www.rotoworld...e=258958&spln=1

Some scouts feel he will be fine tho. If this kid had enough talent to start I suspect Seattle would have done so over a rookie QB. JMO

The qb issue in Seattle wasn't that Flynn wasn't good but that right from the start Wilson demonstrated that he was going to be a special player. It didn't take the coaching staff very long to recognize what they had with Wilson. I give the HC and staff credit for having the courage to start the rookie over their free agent acquisition.

Edited by JohnC