It's time to get THEIR guy, no matter what

SBUffalo

wp.me/p34Shl-2d

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trent Edwards, Brian Brohm, J.P. Losman, Kelly Holcomb, Drew Bledsoe, Alex Van Pelt, Rob Johnson and Todd Collins. That’s the list of quarterbacks the Buffalo Bills have started since Hall of Famer Jim Kelly retired following the 1996 season.

Three first round picks, a second rounder, a third rounder and an eight rounder. That’s the list of what it has taken to acquire them all.

Drew Bledsoe, Doug Flutie. That’s the list of Bills’ quarterbacks since Kelly that have started an entire season outside of the Buffalo Bills’ organization.

Hit the link to read more please! This is part of a blog I'm doing for a class here at college. Obviously relates to the Bills. Just my feeling on the quarterback situation.

Thanks for supporting.

nice work.....website looks clean and proffesional.

not too long and boring, to the point. theres one guy at the top of both of those boards with Mel and Mcshay.......All in!

get the Geno! or lets kick those Ej Manuel tires as an alternative IMO.

im ready to love a qb again......its about time.....trent/jp/fitz have all left me in tears at the altar.

And we trust Nix to get this right? This the same man who had Trent Edwards start then released him 2 weeks into the season, has had a huge need at QB for years and addressed it by drafting Levi Brown in the 7th round, passed on Dalton and Kapernick, signed Fitzpatrick to a huge extension, then traded for scrub T. Jackson. Sure, I trust Nix to fix the QB situation.

Hey, didn't Travis Brown start a game for the Bills, a season ender?

You talkin about "bad, bad" Levi Brown? If so, the answer is no. Levi came in late in a game at the end of the 2010 season, and was 2/3 for 24 yards with an interception.

Currently playing QB for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL.

So, this article is just saying: "The Bills should do what they want." Thanks. I hope you get paid for such filler.

Yes. I get paid in tuition bills. And yes, that's the point of the post. Too many people sit there and talk about how the Bills should do this, the Bills should do that. What I'm pointing out is that the Bills should do what THEY want. Get THEIR guy. But it also stresses that they need to do whatever it takes to get THEIR guy. No longer can they mess around.

I want certain guys more than others, but I'm going to try and trust them on whatever decision they make (unless they pull some absolute garbage like Dysert/Jones at 8).

Yes. I get paid in tuition bills. And yes, that's the point of the post. Too many people sit there and talk about how the Bills should do this, the Bills should do that. What I'm pointing out is that the Bills should do what THEY want. Get THEIR guy. But it also stresses that they need to do whatever it takes to get THEIR guy. No longer can they mess around.

I want certain guys more than others, but I'm going to try and trust them on whatever decision they make (unless they pull some absolute garbage like Dysert/Jones at 8).

Don't they pick their guy every draft? I don't think they look at Bills message boards to see who they should pick. As far as trusting them, do you really have a choice? I don't think they really care if we the fans trust them as long as we keep going to the games and buying the merchandise.

You talkin about "bad, bad" Levi Brown? If so, the answer is no. Levi came in late in a game at the end of the 2010 season, and was 2/3 for 24 yards with an interception.

Currently playing QB for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL.

No he's talking about Travis Brown.

http://www.nfl.com/player/travisbrown/2504003/careerstats

Thanks. I was leary of viewing the website and this perspective sealed it for me.

News flash: the Bills HAVE done what they wanted, which is precisely why we're where we are. Prior to trading for Cutler, Da Bears haven't had QB since Sid Luckman. What makes you or anybody think the Bills will strike gold this draft or anytime in the near future? It's a bitter pill to swallow, to be sure, but it's a very real possibility the Bills will go without a great QB for the rest of many peoples' Lives here.

Best wishes with your hobby. I can find the same thing here.

So, this article is just saying: "The Bills should do what they want." Thanks. I hope you get paid for such filler.

Why the need to spew venom?

I get what he's saying. It feels that recently the Bills have been like, "yeah I mean we like Colin Kaepernick, but we don't have a 2nd round grade on him. Hey if he falls to us in the 3rd round, we'll take him." Now it has to be like, "I don't care if the rest of the league laughs at us for taking Tyler Bray 8th overall, if we think he's the answer, then we're taking him."

Thanks. I was leary of viewing the website and this perspective sealed it for me.

News flash: the Bills HAVE done what they wanted, which is precisely why we're where we are. Prior to trading for Cutler, Da Bears haven't had QB since Sid Luckman. What makes you or anybody think the Bills will strike gold this draft or anytime in the near future? It's a bitter pill to swallow, to be sure, but it's a very real possibility the Bills will go without a great QB for the rest of many peoples' Lives here.

Best wishes with your hobby. I can find the same thing here.

Why is everyone being a d**k to this guy? Wouldn't expect this type of response from a moderator.