2013 Bills' Season - Motto Contest

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same one I have been using for the last decade and wished I would have made a T-shirt.

I could have selling these for 10 years or more.

Front Back

Buffalo Bills... There's always next year.

We SHOULD sing "Lets go Buffalo" in the same rhythm as FSU's 'noles chant... . -The Ralph would ROCK!

Plus, EJ, and the other ex-'noles will be motivated.

Edited by #34fan

Buffalo Bills: Built for Last

The Bills: All Games are Away

Buffalo: Home of the Falls

Buffalo Bills Fans: Unconditional Love

The Buffalo Bills: Just Wait.

Buffalow

Buffalo Bills: Built for Last

The Bills: All Games are Away

Buffalo: Home of the Falls

Buffalo Bills Fans: Unconditional Love

The Buffalo Bills: Just Wait.

Buffalow

At the end of the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.

2011 was "Bill-ieve"

2012 was "Lead the Charge"

2013's motto should accurately reflect what this team is capable of, the new administration, new coaches, new players, out with the old, in with new, and a winning attitude.

Perhaps we can email these Mottos to One Bills Drive for their marketing, towels, tickets and a big mural on the Stadium that says:

"Buffalo - It's What's for Dinner"

or perhaps

"Got QB?"

Any others?

This is a good place for a Stickup! "Thank God for the commercials" What happened? "There's always next year"

Should've drafted Nassib! Should've drafted Barkley! EJ Who? "Wow what a punter" " 4 Quarters not good for a Bill"

"At least Almond Joy has nuts" Another one Bites the Dust! "We have a 3 year plan!" "We're gonna build throught the draft"

Analytics, but I'll have to think about it? Building in the image of the Steelers (Not)

Delta Sonic/Bills ticket special $24.99 (3 deluxe car washes and 2 Bills tickets or option of a 4th wash)

The Team that Ralph Wrecked! You sank my battleship! "Turn out the lights the party's over"

You win some, you lose moRE Oh Well !! Maybe next year? Anticipation flipped! Thanks a lot Budd!

BuddyBall ! Blame the Dougs! It's going to the Dougs! We are going to search high & low for a QB !!!

99 Bottles of beer on the wall! Labbatt's and the Bills both blew! What's the difference between the Bills and Cherrios?

Ans. Cheerios belong in a bowl! "That was then, this is now" At least we are consistent!

We rotate are players so they can rest! and Doug Marrone replies: At least we won 10 of the coin tosses!!!

Doug Marrone after Bills lose 42-17 to the Patriots: " At least the fans won a free Quarter Pounder with their ticket stubs."

We're breaking him in slowly! referring to E.J. Well they're young, but they work hard, and they give 110% you know !!!