Ted Johnson call Wilfork's wife "ugly"

My nephew and I were walking up the stairs to our seats at the Ralph a few years ago and she was walking in front of us. We asked if we could get a photo with her and she was very sweet and allowed us to do so.

... just hang on a sec while i switch to the super wide angle lens aaand we're ready to go ...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... just hang on a sec while i switch to the super wide angle lens aaand we're ready to go ...

Ok - the "super wide angle lens" was uncalled for.......because I took the photo from the opposite side of the field.

Edited by WotAGuy

Dude, I knew she looked familiar! nice call

I don't think she deserves any bad talk. She's a big girl, he is a big guy.

If she were skinny he would kill her rolling over to turn off the alarm clock.

Post of the year as far as I'm concerned

Vince's Wife, from Facts of Life. Looks like her don't it?

If he landed Tootie, Blair or raging lesbo Joe it would have been news.

Wait- what?

Elbows too pointy!!

He was telling the truth...it was everything I could do to not barf when she was being shown on TV for like 10 minutes straight during the Bills home game with the Pats this year. She looked like she was trying to plan the post game buffet and make some changes because she didn't like what was being served...

^^^^ This

She is just plain ugly. Its kind of embarrassing for a guy with that kind of money, playing in the NFL to be married to someone that looks like a stuck pig.

Please post a pic of your significant other.

Who is Ted Johnson?

Some days I am sure Ted wakes up and asks himself the same question. Yes, the dig is intentional. Say want you want about Vince (and there is plenty to say), but leave the man's family out of it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- but I will say Mrs. Wilfork is a pretty cool lady. My nephew and I were walking up the stairs to our seats at the Ralph a few years ago and she was walking in front of us. We asked if we could get a photo with her and she was very sweet and allowed us to do so. It's almost as good as the pic I took of my nephew with Ralph!

No offense, but why would you want a picture with the wife of an NFLer?

Also, I don't find her the slightest bit attractive. If Wilfork does, good for him. He's still a scumbag POS.

I can see lots of disrespectful kids posting that will end up getting their asses beat at some point. I don't care what a mans wife looks like, you don't disrespect her period. You dont' call her fat, you dont' call her ugly etc. If you do and the guy is a real man he beats your ass, possibly into a coma or worse.

No offense, but why would you want a picture with the wife of an NFLer?

We were just messing around and always looking for good photo ops. The pic with her is pretty funny - she has a sequin-lined Wilfork jersey and a big smile hugging my nephew in his Bills gear.

Too much disrespect in the world. I don't care for Vince or his wife but what Ted did was cowardly and ignorant. I have met a few pretty ladies who where ugly on the inside. As my late mother said: "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything." I would not blame Vince if he caught up with Mr Johnson and beat some manners into his thick skull. Now back to football and ripping on the Bills brass.....

Our society (and I include myself) is really obsessed with physical beauty.

As Nitro suggests, there are many among us that are not physically beautiful but for whom beauty is abundant in every other aspect of their being.

It's too bad we tend to dismiss and even mock people who don't meet our (often hypocritical) physical standards.

From WotAGuy's anecdote, Mrs. Wilfork is a pretty cool person.

Again, this speaks volumes for what an idiot Ted Johnson is.