What I would like to imagine happens when you apply for a job...

Buftex

This is very true^

SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE

My degree isn't awful, but its not doing me many favors right now in a down economy

ENGINEERING ENGINEERING ENGINEERING

Two "science" degrees did nothing for me.

My buddy has two engineering degrees from Boston U and U of R and can't get a job. Its rough out there now

hey, I work with a guy who has a 'wood products' degree from NC State. 17 others were in his graduating class with the same major. Several of them are scouts for timber crews, which make great money, but with a wood products degree...I am not sure what that is exactly.

Electrical is one and acoustic is the other. Not sure which is the undergrad and which is grad

I can't begin to imagine what the demand for acoustic engineers is currently...in practical application (as opposed to teaching), I'd imagine there's somewhere around three jobs available in the country.

EE...he'll probably find something within this year, unless he's looking in backwoods Saskatchewan. I bet he'd make a small fortune if he moved to North Dakota.

I can't begin to imagine what the demand for acoustic engineers is currently...in practical application (as opposed to teaching), I'd imagine there's somewhere around three jobs available in the country.

EE...he'll probably find something within this year, unless he's looking in backwoods Saskatchewan. I bet he'd make a small fortune if he moved to North Dakota.

Why North Dakota?

Why North Dakota?

The oil industry's been booming there.

And while I'm not an expert on oil production, like you are on the Dark-Ages ancestors of dairy cows, I've got to believe that they use...y'know...electricity, or something like it, in some way. Just maybe.

I know that's probably all very confusing...but I'm sure you'll get electricity in your neck of the woods some day.

Because how many people have you heard say "You know where I wanna go work and live for the rest of my life? North Dakota."

I told my girlfriend I want to see that place this summer, and that I would easily move to Montana or the Dakota's if not for the farm.

The oil industry's been booming there.

And while I'm not an expert on oil production, like you are on the Dark-Ages ancestors of dairy cows, I've got to believe that they use...y'know...electricity, or something like it, in some way. Just maybe.

I know that's probably all very confusing...but I'm sure you'll get electricity in your neck of the woods some day.

Banjo's don't need no power.

And while I'm not an expert on oil production, like you are on the Dark-Ages ancestors of dairy cows,

Speaking of cows, I was watching a triva contest and one question was which state has more cows than people. One person guessed Wyoming, the other Wisconsin. Too bad I wasn't eligible to play because I knew the answer was Texas.