There are only 3 good options for QB this year..

I believe that the Bills will absolutely be drafting a QB within the first 2 rounds this year only because they don't have any other choice. Going into the season with only TJ and Corp isn't even an option and it looks like that finding a QB is the only thing that Nix is worried about at this point because free agency isn't even on his mind.

Now since this season hinges on this fact, well look at the only three options the bills have that would most likely happen and possibly be good for this team going forward. I believe that if Geno Smith is there at 8, which is unlikely at this point, he needs the be the automatic pick. He has top ten arm talent and would be able to turn the franchise around. Now since Arizona is ahead of us, and will almost undoubtedly be taking a quarterback regardless this year, they will be selecting Geno if he makes it that far.

If that's the case then the only other option for a QB we have at 8 would have to be Matt Barkley. I doubt that the bIlls can trade up in the draft due to fact that we only have 6 draft picks which all need to be put into good use. I know that many analysts view Barkley as being a 3rd round pick, which may be warranted due to his average arm strength and decline in production, but this kid can make all of the throws and he's deadly accurate. I wouldn't fault buddy for making this pick because it would at least give the fanbase some sense of hope for finding the next franchise guy that can lead this team.

There is a very good chance that both of these guys won't be available when the Bills pick at 8 since Geno could easily be picked by Oakland, Philly, or Cleveland which will then lead to Barkley being drafted by Arizona. I believe that the Cardinals like Barkley and will ultimately be taking him if Geno gets taken early. If this is the case then I would hope that buddy is smart enough to go BPA which could be Warmack ,Jones, Patterson, etc. because we need multiple starters this draft and no other QB is worth a top ten pick.

The third option for QB that I believe will happen if both of those QBs are drafted before 8 would be for the Bills to trade up to the top of the second round or even the bottom of the first to take Nassib. I honestly don't want this to become a Nassib thread but I think this is the only other option that will work for this franchise for the immediate future. If you watch the tape on Nassib he looks identical to Fitz in the sense that he has a very quick release and that he knws where he wants to go with the football. We can all agree that Fitz did this well and that if he could have made all of the throws that he would possibly have been a pretty good QB.

The main difference between Fitz and Nassib is that Nassib has way better arm strength and downfield accuracy than Fitz has which is what Fitzs weaknesses were. Now I didn't say that he has elite arm strength or accuracy but he has a pretty decent arm. He has all of the tools to be a good QB and having his old coaches will only benefit him. These 3 options are the only options the Bills have to make me a believer that this team can turn things around soon. I believe that Nassib wont be there at 41 and any of the other prospects like Wilson, Glennon, Manuel, Bray, etc. wouldn't get us over the hump.

I believe that the Bills will absolutely be drafting a QB within the first 2 rounds this year only because they don't have any other choice. Going into the season with only TJ and Thigpen isn't even an option and it looks like that finding a QB is the only thing that Nix is worried about at this point because free agency isn't even on his mind. Now since this season hinges on this fact, well look at the only three options the bills have that would most likely happen and possibly be good for this team going forward. I believe that if Geno Smith is there at 8, which is unlikely at this point, he needs the be the automatic pick. He has top ten arm talent and would be able to turn the franchise around. Now since Arizona is ahead of us, and will almost undoubtedly be taking a quarterback regardless this year, they will be selecting Geno if he makes it that far. If that's the case then the only other option for a QB we have at 8 would have to be Matt Barkley. I doubt that the bIlls can trade up in the draft due to fact that we only have 6 draft picks which all need to be put into good use. I know that many analysts view Barkley as being a 3rd round pick, which may be warranted due to his average arm strength and decline in production, but this kid can make all of the throws and he's deadly accurate. I wouldn't fault buddy for making this pick because it would at least give the fanbase some sense of hope for finding the next franchise guy that can lead this team. There is a very good chance that both of these guys won't be available when the Bills pick at 8 since Geno could easily be picked by Oakland, Philly, or Cleveland which will then lead to Barkley being drafted by Arizona. I believe that the Cardinals like Barkley and will ultimately be taking him if Geno gets taken early. If this is the case then I would hope that buddy is smart enough to go BPA which could be Warmack ,Jones, Patterson, etc. because we need multiple starters this draft and no other QB is worth a top ten pick. The third option for QB that I believe will happen if both of those QBs are drafted before 8 would be for the Bills to trade up to the top of the second round or even the bottom of the first to take Nassib. I honestly don't want this to become a Nassib thread but I think this is the only other option that will work for this franchise for the immediate future. If you watch the tape on Nassib he looks identical to Fitz in the sense that he has a very quick release and that he knws where he wants to go with the football. We can all agree that Fitz did this well and that if he could have made all of the throws that he would possibly have been a pretty good QB. The main difference between Fitz and Nassib is that Nassib has way better arm strength and downfield accuracy than Fitz has which is what Fitzs weaknesses were. Now I didn't say that he has elite arm strength or accuracy but he has a pretty decent arm. He has all of the tools to be a good QB and having his old coaches will only benefit him. These 3 options are the only options the Bills have to make me a believer that this team can turn things around soon. I believe that Nassib wont be there at 41 and any of the other prospects like Wilson, Glennon, Manuel, Bray, etc. wouldn't get us over the hump.

Sorry....it looks like you might have put a bit of thought into that.....but....I simply cannot read it. It makes my eyes go all funny.

You can edit your post. If you edit it into paragraphs I will be happy to read it.

I believe that the Bills will absolutely be drafting a QB within the first 2 rounds this year only because they don't have any other choice.

We'll look at the only three options the bills have that would most likely happen and possibly be good for this team going forward.

Geno Smith - I believe that if heis there at 8, which is unlikely at this point, he needs the be the automatic pick. He has top ten arm talent and would be able to turn the franchise around.

If that's the case then the only other option for a QB we have at 8 would have to be,

Matt Barkley - I doubt that the bIlls can trade up in the draft due to fact that we only have 6 draft picks which all need to be put into good use. I know that many analysts view Barkley as being a 3rd round pick, which may be warranted due to his average arm strength and decline in production, but this kid can make all of the throws and he's deadly accurate.

The third option for QB that I believe will happen if both of those QBs are drafted before 8 would be for the Bills to trade up to the top of the second round or even the bottom of the first to take

Nassib - I honestly don't want this to become a Nassib thread but I think this is the only other option that will work for this franchise for the immediate future. If you watch the tape on Nassib he looks identical to Fitz in the sense that he has a very quick release and that he knws where he wants to go with the football.

These 3 options are the only options the Bills have to make me a believer that this team can turn things around soon. I believe that Nassib wont be there at 41 and any of the other prospects like Wilson, Glennon, Manuel, Bray, etc. wouldn't get us over the hump.

Much better now.

I believe that the Bills will absolutely be drafting a QB within the first 2 rounds this year only because they don't have any other choice. Going into the season with only TJ and Corp isn't even an option and it looks like that finding a QB is the only thing that Nix is worried about at this point because free agency isn't even on his mind.

Now since this season hinges on this fact, well look at the only three options the bills have that would most likely happen and possibly be good for this team going forward. I believe that if Geno Smith is there at 8, which is unlikely at this point, he needs the be the automatic pick. He has top ten arm talent and would be able to turn the franchise around. Now since Arizona is ahead of us, and will almost undoubtedly be taking a quarterback regardless this year, they will be selecting Geno if he makes it that far.

If that's the case then the only other option for a QB we have at 8 would have to be Matt Barkley. I doubt that the bIlls can trade up in the draft due to fact that we only have 6 draft picks which all need to be put into good use. I know that many analysts view Barkley as being a 3rd round pick, which may be warranted due to his average arm strength and decline in production, but this kid can make all of the throws and he's deadly accurate. I wouldn't fault buddy for making this pick because it would at least give the fanbase some sense of hope for finding the next franchise guy that can lead this team.

There is a very good chance that both of these guys won't be available when the Bills pick at 8 since Geno could easily be picked by Oakland, Philly, or Cleveland which will then lead to Barkley being drafted by Arizona. I believe that the Cardinals like Barkley and will ultimately be taking him if Geno gets taken early. If this is the case then I would hope that buddy is smart enough to go BPA which could be Warmack ,Jones, Patterson, etc. because we need multiple starters this draft and no other QB is worth a top ten pick.

The third option for QB that I believe will happen if both of those QBs are drafted before 8 would be for the Bills to trade up to the top of the second round or even the bottom of the first to take Nassib. I honestly don't want this to become a Nassib thread but I think this is the only other option that will work for this franchise for the immediate future. If you watch the tape on Nassib he looks identical to Fitz in the sense that he has a very quick release and that he knws where he wants to go with the football. We can all agree that Fitz did this well and that if he could have made all of the throws that he would possibly have been a pretty good QB.

The main difference between Fitz and Nassib is that Nassib has way better arm strength and downfield accuracy than Fitz has which is what Fitzs weaknesses were. Now I didn't say that he has elite arm strength or accuracy but he has a pretty decent arm. He has all of the tools to be a good QB and having his old coaches will only benefit him. These 3 options are the only options the Bills have to make me a believer that this team can turn things around soon. I believe that Nassib wont be there at 41 and any of the other prospects like Wilson, Glennon, Manuel, Bray, etc. wouldn't get us over the hump.

Nassib is not the only option, but he is the best option.

All of the qbs in this class have the measureable skills to play on the NFL. The difference maker is who wants it most, who has the most passion, who is the best leader. When you stack these guys up and look at who did the most for their team and who they had around them as a supporting cast, Nassib had way less talent around him. If Nassib had Tavon Austin, or Woods, he would be clearly standing above the other statistically and would without a doubt be a highly touted top 10.

I think the the thing with Nassib that seals the deal is that unlike the others, he has an advantage in that he doesn't have to learn the terminology, he's already joined at the hip with the OC, he doesn' have to spend a lot of time with mechanics, he'll know the playbook, blocking calls, etc. And as a result, his teammates will be very comfortable with him in command in the huddle. Guys like Fred,Wood,Pears, and Urbik will warm up to him real quick because of his grit, energy, command, and work ethic. He's a blue collar guy like them and they will give him instant respect because of that.

Geno on the other hand is a project in the Bills offense. He hasn't played under center. He'll have to learn all the drops and the footwork in addition to all the terminolgy and offense. He could not step in as the starter this season.

Barkley has the skills, but he would have to learn new terminology as well. I don't see him as durable as Nassib, nor as gritty.

All in all, in terms of the best fit... the coach, the offense, the city/region, the fans, the offensive teammates the kid is a perfect and natural fit. I just have a gut feel that with him there, a chemistry is going to develop within the offense that we've not seen since the Kelly days.

Nassib is not the only option, but he is the best option.

All of the qbs in this class have the measureable skills to play on the NFL. The difference maker is who wants it most, who has the most passion, who is the best leader. When you stack these guys up and look at who did the most for their team and who they had around them as a supporting cast, Nassib had way less talent around him. If Nassib had Tavon Austin, or Woods, he would be clearly standing above the other statistically and would without a doubt be a highly touted top 10.

I think the the thing with Nassib that seals the deal is that unlike the others, he has an advantage in that he doesn't have to learn the terminology, he's already joined at the hip with the OC, he doesn' have to spend a lot of time with mechanics, he'll know the playbook, blocking calls, etc. And as a result, his teammates will be very comfortable with him in command in the huddle. Guys like Fred,Wood,Pears, and Urbik will warm up to him real quick because of his grit, energy, command, and work ethic. He's a blue collar guy like them and they will give him instant respect because of that.

Geno on the other hand is a project in the Bills offense. He hasn't played under center. He'll have to learn all the drops and the footwork in addition to all the terminolgy and offense. He could not step in as the starter this season.

Barkley has the skills, but he would have to learn new terminology as well. I don't see him as durable as Nassib, nor as gritty.

All in all, in terms of the best fit... the coach, the offense, the city/region, the fans, the offensive teammates the kid is a perfect and natural fit. I just have a gut feel that with him there, a chemistry is going to develop within the offense that we've not seen since the Kelly days.

Nassib slower Fitz 2. Lacks deepball accuracy. Played in a dome. Played against weaker talent. Fumbles alot from what I`ve seen . Average arm strength. Guns the short stuff.That making his arm look better. Mayocks #5 QB in a weak class.

Nassib slower Fitz 2. Lacks deepball accuracy. Played in a dome. Played against weaker talent. Fumbles alot from what I`ve seen . Average arm strength. Guns the short stuff.That making his arm look better. Mayocks #5 QB in a weak class.

Money in the redzone, executes and throws the best fade of any of them. Best football mimd of the best. Geno has prblem with tje long ball and so did brady up until his third year in the pros. Nassibs arm is better than avg. And he dod not have any wr at cuse that could get deep

Plus, he's from pa.

Ps. Cuss practices outdoors at manley. They play 5 games in the dome.

Money in the redzone, executes and throws the best fade of any of them. Best football mimd of the best. Geno has prblem with tje long ball and so did brady up until his third year in the pros. Nassibs arm is better than avg. And he dod not have any wr at cuse that could get deep

Plus, he's from pa.

Ps. Cuss practices outdoors at manley. They play 5 games in the dome.

Are you drunk.? Your speling is as badas Nassibs play . He`s from Pa. Yeah S.E. pa. All the old,old Pa. QBs were from western Pa. Namath Unitas Montana Kelly. Nassib will set us back another 5yrs. Haven`t you had enough. The dude runs a 5.08 40 at 6-2.

Are you drunk.? Your speling is as badas Nassibs play . He`s from Pa. Yeah S.E. pa. All the old,old Pa. QBs were from western Pa. Namath Unitas Montana Kelly. Nassib will set us back another 5yrs. Haven`t you had enough. The dude runs a 5.08 40 at 6-2.

Not drunk... just bad thumbs. 5.02 40? What's Brady run? And Nassib's arm is at least as good.

Not sure I get the run time. Kelly didn't run fast, Rivers doesn't, neither Mannng runs that fast, Flacco doesn't, Running qbs usually run because they are not cerebral enough to read the D,

process the info and get to their 2nd & 3rd progression.

...he (Nassib) has an advantage in that he doesn't have to learn the terminology, he's already joined at the hip with the OC, he doesn' have to spend a lot of time with mechanics, he'll know the playbook, blocking calls, etc. And as a result, his teammates will be very comfortable with him in command in the huddle. I just have a gut feel that with him there, a chemistry is going to develop within the offense that we've not seen since the Kelly days.

This^