Tyler Wilson - QB - Arkansas

While, slowly, I am buying into the whole Ryan Nassib deal, the guy I really liked all along the way is Tyler Wilson, as the title of this thread may imply.

There's about 25.000 articles out there that explore the ups and downs of his last college season. While that is true, nobody seems to doubt that Wilson has got all the tools to become a very good NFL quarterback.

Today, there is a short Interview with him on buffalobills.com. Watch that and a few of the interviews and press conferences with him that pop up on youtube.

I really like the guy. He seems to have the perfect demeanor. Check him out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While, slowly, I am buying into the whole Ryan Nassib deal, the guy I really liked all along the way is Tyler Wilson, as the title of this thread may imply.

There's about 25.000 articles out there that explore the ups and downs of his last college season. While that is true, nobody seems to doubt that Wilson has got all the tools to become a very good NFL quarterback.

Today, there is a short Interview with him on buffalobills.com. Watch that and a few of the interviews and press conferences with him that pop up on youtube.

should put some links in this.

I live in Little Rock and got to watch all of his games last year. He was under tremendous pressure after Petrino got fired and he was left trying to keep a major college program running smoothly by himself in my opinion. He def has a great demeanor and is a leader for sure. He did take a beating last year and had one concussion.

"With the 8th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select.... Tyler Wilson..... Quartback...University of Arkansas" I like the sound of that :thumbsup: . Less than 94 days and #8 will be our QB and #14 can clean out his locker. No sacasm intended but Wilson doesn't need Fitz hangin around. A new era begins April 25, 2013. :D

I would be very pleased with Wilson or Geno Smith in Round 1. I agree that Wilson kind of got hung out to dry in a number of ways this season. The things I'd want to make sure of are whether there are lingering effects from the concussion, and that he seems like a guy who can adapt to his third system in three seasons.

Im all aboard the Wilson train at this point. There's alot to like about him as a QB, most notably the toughness and demeanor, he just has the look of a guy that won't quit. Skill wise, and I said this in another thread, he doesn't do anything that will WOW you, but he can do everything well, and make every throw, including the downfield stuff with accuracy. I am very much looking forward to charting his progress this week in Mobile and going forward.

Should punch "Tyler Wilson" into youtube.com.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee...........zingaaaaaa

I don't follow college football so I don't know anything about him but someone compared him to Jim Kelly so I am now officially intrigued.

id be intrigued by low tide in your avatar...............i am intrigued with the jim kelly thing as well.