OG Chad Rinehart signs with Chargers

BRAWNDO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he signed a one year deal as stated, the Bills could not have wanted him back very much. This could be an indication of what kind of offense they are going to run and what kind of OG they want.

Seems to me 4 years ago we wanted roadgraders, then we wanted guards who could run but big, now we are going back to graders???

If he signed a one year deal as stated, the Bills could not have wanted him back very much. This could be an indication of what kind of offense they are going to run and what kind of OG they want.

They are in full rebuild mode. This season is lost. Glad I got rid of the Sunday ticket. Go RGIII !!

Jason Davis@RealJasonMDavis

Former #Bills guard Chad Rinehart has signed with #Chargers. Thought to be backup to Levitre. Now Bills need to address OL.

Retweeted by John Kryk

Well it doesn't look like the Chargers O-line is getting any better, Rinehart sucks...I'm also pretty sure the Bills had no intention of trying to resign him as this tweet suggested (saying he was thought to be the backup to Levitre).

I'm guessing either Hairston or Zebrie Sanders get's some time at guard this offseason.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

You mean like how everyone one is screaming that we should have over paid for Andy L?? Granted he was better than mediocare, but we would have been over paying to keep him at the $8 mil level.

We overpay for mediocre players, barring Stevie and Mario, and the process continues year after year

You don't get it, do you?

If he's on our roster and stays, he can't be any good, or he'd go somewhere else

If he's on our roster and leaves, he must've been good, which is why our organization can't retain him

If he's on someone else's roster and comes here, he must've had no other choice

If he's on someone else's roster and doesn't come here, he must've known that we suck

Get it now?

U mean there are still Bills apologists around here after 12 years ? How many sarcastic "We're Doomed" posts have you given. Uh.. the Bills' apologist in WNY has gone the way of the dinosaur

Looks like Rinehart will leave the Bills the same as he arrived.

With no one being able to correctly spell his name.

Who ?

lol.

I will miss that about ole chuck reingold.

His name was almost always spelled different here.

No wonder he left.

No respect. No respect at all