OG Chad Rinehart signs with Chargers

BRAWNDO

No one thinks he is irreplaceable (I don't think), but they thought he was a solid reserve who could step in and start if they needed him to. At least, that's how I felt. He was an OK Plan B. Now, Plan A and Plan B are out and they need a starter and a reserve, with the better players getting scratched off the market daily. That's all.

What some here don't seem to get is they are losing or cutting players and they don't have enough draft picks or are signing any free agents to cover the holes in the roster. 3rd, 4th, and so on tier FA's and many undrafted players will not help a team succeed. I am through with Buddy. A 5 year old in kindergarten is more competent.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what the hell is going on with how we're handling guard. It appears other teams were better prepared to handle the free agency blitzkrieg. I'm kind of thinking their plan at this point is to build a dominant defense as they don't think they can acquire a franchise QB. Then let Marrone be innovative enough with the offense to get the job done until they can get the QB they need. That leaked GM phone call was quite revealing IMO.

There are plenty of teams that arent making huge splashes. Some even havent made any moves yet at all. Just because we played the role of the desperate team last year doesnt mean that is what we are going to do every year. Nor should we. You join in the initial blitzkrieg when there is a big name player that you are willing to overpay for. There arent any of those types of players in FA for us. But we did just sign a starting LB off a playoff Defense today.

We're talking about looking for a starting and backup guard, and even have some starting options on the roster already.

Lets see how it all plays out.

What some here don't seem to get is they are losing or cutting players and they don't have enough draft picks or are signing any free agents to cover the holes in the roster. 3rd, 4th, and so on tier FA's and many undrafted players will not help a team succeed. I am through with Buddy. A 5 year old in kindergarten is more competent.

Which tier Free Agent is Reinhart?

Reinhart was a in season dumpster dive pickup. His one year contract indicates he is still considered a dumpster quality player. The Bills have lost nothing here. His equivalent replacement will show up between now and camp.

Reinhart was a in season dumpster dive pickup. His one year contract indicates he is still considered a dumpster quality player. The Bills have lost nothing here. His equivalent replacement will show up between now and camp.

He's went from earning nfl minimum to a $1.75 million deal at a position that many argue is the easiest in the league to replace. BTW that bargain basement salary is higher than what bills were willing to pay its second best wr.

He's went from earning nfl minimum to a $1.75 million deal at a position that many argue is the easiest in the league to replace. BTW that bargain basement salary is higher than what bills were willing to pay its second best wr.

Still, you know that if he signed a one year 1.75m contract, the Bills simply didn't want him, and not many teams did. You could argue it's a mistake by us to not want a serviceable guy for 1.75m but clearly, IMO, if we wanted him at all we would have kept him.

Still, you know that if he signed a one year 1.75m contract, the Bills simply didn't want him, and not many teams did. You could argue it's a mistake by us to not want a serviceable guy for 1.75m but clearly, IMO, if we wanted him at all we would have kept him.

I know. Buddy has a plan.

Funny that receiver is still on the market in day 2. In fact not a single bobblehead on the tube has even mentioned his name. Myself, I'm good with that too.

Add O-line to QB, WR, LB, and CB needs. The 2013 Bills may be the worst team in Buffalo since Gregg Williams came in and that was pretty painful at 3-13.

That is a realistic possibility. Do you think we have hit rock bottom yet with this team?

WE LOST RHINEHART? what are we going to do now? DOOOOOOOOOMED!

lets just throw in the towel......i hear Los Angeles need a franchise.

We'll look back at losing Reinhart as the death knell of the franchise. Mark my words.