Tebow. What have we got to lose ?

jaybee

Not sure if he'll declare though. I think he's only a sophomore next year.

jb

he CAN declare. Doesn't have to tho. Probably gonna opt to stay another year once he finds out the Bills have the 1st pick in the draft. But the jokes on him cuz were probably gonna suck for 2 years. He better perfect his basket weaving if he doesn't want to play for the Bills.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No and Big No to Mallet as we need all the picks we can get as we need to trade out of the 8th spot for more picks unless Geno is still there which I highly doubt and draft EJ in the late 1st then LB or WR with another late first, next year is the year to trade the farm for johnny football !

I can understand how you feel about gathering picks, but the time is now! There is no place in the NFL for waiting until next year on some pipe dream that we will land Johnny football! Teams often do turn it around in one year..We are not a powerhouse, and we are not the worst team in the NFL..It will take being the worst team to draft Johnny.....The Bills will need all the picks they can muster next year as well to continue to plug the many holes they have, and build depth. Geno isn't the consensus best QB out there in the draft...Too many armchair GM's are all repeating each other saying he's the best in a subpar QB class. He's no better than Ryan Nassib in my opinion and I think Nassib has more long-term potential. Did you watch Nassib (Syracuse vs W.V.) play against Geno this year? As matter of fact Geno is always lousy against Syracuse, so how up on Nassib do you think our ex-Syracuse coaching staff will be on Geno Smith? I'm laughing because I know we are not going in that direction....Not that Nassib will be the savior of our franchise. I don't think there is any QB in this class that is a lock! Luck & RGIII were both special players and this draft doesn't have that! If Mallet was in this year's draft he would be right up there in contention with the rest...Glennon, Nassib, Barkley, Smith, etc....If we moved down in the first, picked up an extra 2nd rounder, and used that to trade for Mallet while picking up either a LB or a WR in the first round, and the other in the 2nd round we essentially gave up nothing but position in the first round and got Mallet to boot! However it turns out I hope one of us ends up right, and we end up with a franchise QB who will eventually lead us to the Lombardi...and yes, EJ is rising up the draft boards and is an interesting option according to Mike Mayock.

I would do this instantly. Forget this years weak QB pool completely and use the picks on the many other holes. Tebow's passable enough to get us though the year then we have a good base to pass onto his successor.

That is filth...was your hands! :D

What position do you play him at? And, what is the point of bringing him in on a team that's in total rebuild. If anything, a mature team like the Pats would be a better fit... a team that has weapons and can mask and conceal his weaknesses.

Difference is Tebow has played 16 games over 3 years with 2 teams. He's basically a rookie, and there is a chance he will improve. Fitz is a veteran who has no chance of improving.

Mods, end this f****n thread already. It makes sane peoples' blood boil and it exposes the lunatics. I didn't even read past the first couple posts. This is the TBD equivalent of trash television- think Maury Povich paternity tests but way stupider.

God I hate it when posters ask mods to delete threads they don't approve of. It makes them look incredibly vain. Just don't read it.

Difference is Tebow has played 16 games over 3 years with 2 teams. He's basically a rookie, and there is a chance he will improve. Fitz is a veteran who has no chance of improving.

God I hate it when posters ask mods to delete threads they don't approve of. It makes them look incredibly vain. Just don't read it.

Oh Jesus, you're one of them aren't you. Because it's like watching a car wreck.

What the hell.

I agree that Fitz has no chance of improving. 100%. He is what he is. I also think there's an even lesser chance that Tim Tebow could ever throw for 3,000+ yards and 25+TD's in 3 consecutive seasons for any team in any offense in any era in any league of any gender that has ever played the game of American football. Ever.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Oh Jesus, you're one of them aren't you. Because it's like watching a car wreck.

What the hell.

I agree that Fitz has no chance of improving. 100%. He is what he is. I also think there's an even lesser chance that Tim Tebow could ever throw for 3,000+ yards and 25+TD's in 3 consecutive seasons for any team in any offense in any era in any league of any gender that has ever played the game of American football. Ever.

To be fair, he could probably throw for 3000 yards total over the course of three seasons as a starter.

What the hell.

Jason Campbell could hold the fort better than tebow. Plus, eliminate the drama. Tebow wouldn't move much of Brandons inventory, his act has become toxic. Ask Rex, and Elway. Let Campbell & T.Jack duke it out.

wait a second. Don't we have a all-timmy thread already. Can we move it to like off the wall or something so we don't have to read about this guy. We certainly won;t have to see him on Sundays ever again.....ZINGGGGGGG