[closed]Levitre is not coming back

Zero suprise. When the Bills made no effort to sign him the past couple of weeks the writing was on the wall. We lost a dependable and good but not great player. Can't blame the kid. He'll get paid and go to a team that has a chance to win. Byrd would have done the same if not franchised.

No surprise...They have been talking about Levitre a TON on both NFL Network and ESPN the past few days...In fact yesterday when Polain said that OG's usually don't get paid like OT's you could here Schefter say right away that Levitre was going to get paid big-time...There is a huge buzz going on about Levitre...I like him a lot...But that kid is going to get over-paid big-time... B-)

Whatever.

Now, this thread will spiral into 3 pages of how awful James Walker is, until Levitre signs with another team...and it will be forgotten...

Either way, I am very disappoineted the Bills didn't get Levitre re-signed.

Whatever.

Well, if CB had said it--like you claimed he had--it would mean something entirely different. So, not whatever.

Zero suprise. When the Bills made no effort to sign him the past couple of weeks the writing was on the wall. We lost a dependable and good but not great player. Can't blame the kid. He'll get paid and go to a team that has a chance to win. Byrd would have done the same if not franchised.

I hear Tennessee is one of the most viable suitors. Personally, I hope he gets his shot at some place where he can have a higher quality of life. I know Chicago has come calling, too.

His most valuable attribute, bar none, is his durability. That will be missed. Everything else, meh.

Well, if CB had said it--like you claimed he had--it would mean something entirely different. So, not whatever.

I hear Tennessee is one of the most viable suitors. Personally, I hope he gets his shot at some place where he can have a higher quality of life. I know Chicago has come calling, too.

His most valuable attribute, bar none, is his durability. That will be missed. Everything else, meh.

You're brilliant man, thanks for clearing it up.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

Cue the "The Bills are the worst, they just let all their good players walk for nothing!!!!!" Start

Cue the over-generalization and the members who want to talk about what other posters are writing instead of actually discussing Bills football... ;)

Andy Levitre is a great guard. There is a reason he is the #1 free agent interior lineman. We arent good enough to let those kind of players walk. What is all this BS about "overpaying" a guy?? Are we paying them? Who the hell cares what the NFL pays them. I want to cheer for a good team for once. Call me crazy.

Edited by coseybedaman