Bills In New Orleans 2013

aussiew

Assuming that the NFL doesn't change anything, I have already contracted with a hotel for a traveling fan weekend in NOLA!! Let's hope the schedule cooperates and it's not a heavy weekend in the French Quarter which will drive up the room prices. Stay tuned - the schedule will be released in about 6 weeks

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming that the NFL doesn't change anything, I have already contracted with a hotel for a traveling fan weekend in NOLA!! Let's hope the schedule cooperates and it's not a heavy weekend in the French Quarter which will drive up the room prices. Stay tuned - the schedule will be released in about 6 weeks

I'm in.

The last time we were suppose to play there the hurricane forced them to move the game to San Antonino. Nice city, had a good time, but really looking forward to going to the Big Easy!

I am really involved with the Bills Backers down here in New Orleans and we have some big things planned. The plan right now is to have a giant block party (in the Salvatore mode in Miami). This is all assuming that it isn't Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc...

Stay tuned for the details

I am really involved with the Bills Backers down here in New Orleans and we have some big things planned. The plan right now is to have a giant block party (in the Salvatore mode in Miami). This is all assuming that it isn't Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc...

Stay tuned for the details

I better start prepping my liver...

Last time Bills were scheduled to play in New Orleans I had reservations to go and we had Katrina. USAir screwed me out of ticket money and I have never flown on USAir since and I have flown many, many times, Been to New Orleans several times and enjoyed it there. If game scheduled on possible time to get away from work would be interested in going.

And I'd guess that Psycho Ward 86 and R. Rich are heading for Pittsburgh game although Rich would probably prefer Browns. :)

Last time Bills were scheduled to play in New Orleans I had reservations to go and we had Katrina. USAir screwed me out of ticket money and I have never flown on USAir since and I have flown many, many times, Been to New Orleans several times and enjoyed it there. If game scheduled on possible time to get away from work would be interested in going.

And I'd guess that Psycho Ward 86 and R. Rich are heading for Pittsburgh game although Rich would probably prefer Browns. :)

Too bad, Glenn. Although the game was moved to San Antonio, those of us who still made the trip had a blast. Hopefully this time, you can make the trip and not have to deal w/ any USAir snafus.

Oh yeah; we'll be headin' to Heinz Field for the Stillers game. I wouldn't mind goin' to Cleveland to see a game. I've never been to the new Browns Stadium-only that nasty dive Municipal, one of the worst stadiums I have ever been to. I'll have to see where that game falls once the full schedule is released.

I think the schedule is due to be released on the 16th. Anybody have ideas on ticket prices traditionally in New Orleans? I am thinking for AFC teams, visiting fans flock to these games..not just from Buffalo, but from every team that does not play the Saints every year.

Okay - we all know the weekend now. I will be in touch with the hotel tomorrow morning and check the rate. Stay tuned.

Cool, I already made a reservation at the Four Points on Bourbon Street, but I will change it to whatever the official Bills hotel will be as soon as you let us know.

Cool, I already made a reservation at the Four Points on Bourbon Street, but I will change it to whatever the official Bills hotel will be as soon as you let us know.

Here we go again! Looks like we'll have to take over another hotel lounge like we did in San Antonio.

Still negotiating with the Hotel Sales Manager. Then I have to have a signed contract. Stay tuned.

Working on the Sheraton 4 points on Bourbon Street. It also has balcony rooms (to hang Bills banners and toss beads)....

Still negotiating with the Hotel Sales Manager. Then I have to have a signed contract. Stay tuned.

Working on the Sheraton 4 points on Bourbon Street. It also has balcony rooms (to hang Bills banners and toss beads)....

LOL...really? That is where I made my reservation. The moment the schedule came out I looked up hotels on Bourbon Street and choice that one. I have a room with a balcony over Bourbon street, but it cost $$$

Well, i do have my flights made as of last night. Pretty damn pricey from Richmond, best rate was $430...bonus was easy to use miles so that was cool.

Our flights are set up as well. We're stayin' for nearly a week, so that we can do plenty of stuff before/after the game and not be rushed to get in and out of town.

Unless you get a real sweetheart of a deal, I think we'll pass. We found a place 'bout $100 a night cheaper.

Wow - finally - hotel info for New Orleans. Five days on the phone and lots of emails. Have signed contracts in place for hotels that are near the action and within reasonable walking (or trolley) distance of everything.

I know you will find cheaper rooms out in the suburbs, but please consider the parking expense (and the risk of DUI) of drving back and forth in a rental car.

Hopefully this bugger is uploaded and you can see the attachment.

Diane

post-3599-0-99775400-1366919650_thumb.jpg

What more information do you need on the hotel?. It's all in my previous post (click on the image to see the flier). My phone # is on the bottom if you have questions.

Everyone is on their own for tickets. They don't do the groups at this stadium without full payment up front. So, someone would have to go out and purchase the tickets outright and then try to resell them. If you know anyone who is solvent enough to do this please let me know.

Even I am coming!

Arriving on Friday and leaving Monday.

Room booked. Coming in Friday and head out Monday . Did not book flight yet.

Chateau LeMoyne hotel.

Halloween weekend in the city.

Yep .. and early birthday too!

Guest MarmarLondon

I'm coming dressed as a Bills fan... :thumbsup:

Just booked flights and hotel down. Season ticket holders in Buff, never been to an away Bills game. Spending week there.

Please let me know where the party for Bills fans will be .... we will be there !

Thanks Diane for your usual hard work. We are coming in on Thursday and coming back on Tuesday. We had already booked our rooms at the Hotel St Marie (1/2 block from Bourbon Street on Toulouse St) and got our tickets through www.vividseats.com. We are in terrace section 607, row 20 on the Bills side. The tickets were just shy of $100 with fees as we needed to purchase 8. Southwest has a airfare sale going on and we booked flights from Orange County, CA to NO for $424 roundtrip. Posting this for information purposes only. Looking forward to a great time and seeing everyone on Bourbon Street.