Randy Moss will not return to the Niners

What do you mean ? He is the greatest WR to ever play the game come on man give the guy a break !

He only sucks when he plays for a team in California, he does real well when he plays on the east coast just ask Bill !!

Lets just bring him & T.O. in at the same time !! Talk about the Bills being in the spot light !!! No lack of things to talk about there A ??

What do you mean ? He is the greatest WR to ever play the game come on man give the guy a break !

He only sucks when he plays for a team in California, he does real well when he plays on the east coast just ask Bill !!

Lets just bring him & T.O. in at the same time !! Talk about the Bills being in the spot light !!! No lack of things to talk about there A ??

You've convinced me and I've done a complete 180.

The Bills should pursue Randy Moss when he becomes a free agent.

I honestly can't tell if some or all of this post is sarcasm or not.

So that means he will only be good on some away games since Bills do not play on east coast.