One of my wife GF's is joining our dinner group tonight

\GoBillsInDallas/

You know, I keep opening this thread just to see if GBID has posted a pic. I'd appreciate it if you mooks would stop bumping it for silly reasons.

I know.

What the hell is wrong with us? The internet gives us endless opportunity to see all kinds of beautiful women in whatever mode of undress and/or degradation that we prefer. Yet, the chance of peeking at a blurry snapshot of some random anonymous (fully clothed) regular girl that happens to be known to one of us is irresistable. The male mind is truly a sinister and despicable abomination. And thank god for that!

Cheers. :beer:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.

What the hell is wrong with us? The internet gives us endless opportunity to see all kinds of beautiful women in whatever mode of undress and/or degradation that we prefer. Yet, the chance of peeking at a blurry snapshot of some random anonymous (fully clothed) regular girl that happens to be known to one of us is irresistable. The male mind is truly a sinister and despicable abomination. And thank god for that!

Post of the day right there! Well done sir!

I know.

Post of the day right there! Well done sir!

well...I would have agreed with you until the Chef came up with this punch to the gut. :worthy:

So I take it her phone is in her purse............next to your balls.