Bernanke getting it right...

TPS

I found this interesting, but I know it will not sit well with my friends here.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/critics-damned-bernanke-getting-munson-141630347.html

When bonds start falling from 300 year highs you will see Bernanke's stimulus attempts fail. 2 Factors will crush Bernanke; private sector debt & rising interest rates caused by bond defaults.

When bonds start falling from 300 year highs you will see Bernanke's stimulus attempts fail. 2 Factors will crush Bernanke; private sector debt & rising interest rates caused by bond defaults.

It's the private sector debt consolidation that has caused this mess, and it what he's been fighting since 2008.

You have friends here???? :P

I didn't think I needed to put it in quotes to indicate the sarcasm....

In other news, interesting action today M...

http://www.bloomberg...away-flows.html

Yep, mismanagement of funds happen all the time, sometimes they bet the wrong way for too long, double down on bets when they shouldn't and then get caught with a liquidity shortage and as a result, positions get closed creating added volatility for a very short time period.

When you get the time, look into SEMGROUP

I referenced this occurrence the other day.

It's the private sector debt consolidation that has caused this mess, and it what he's been fighting since 2008.

I didn't think I needed to put it in quotes to indicate the sarcasm....

I agree on the front of the private sector debt is the problem. Some 38 to 42 trillion private sector debt crunching down to a likely fall to 20 trillion. We can't have sustainable growth with that much private sector debt. Bernake has FAILED because he's given the banks money at nearly zero percent interest to prop them up as the private sector delever's this debt. If Bernake understood economics he would have let the banks fail, then the debts would have been annulled.

Personally I think he's the about the only person who has a grasp on economics here at PPP

Wow, you seem to believe you have some knowledge about this subject. Just what is your expertise in economics? Is it as extensive as your expertise in the mortgage and real estate field?

So I'm thinkin', with things looking pretty good, now is the time to fine tune some of the entitlement programs--snip some here, change some there, decrease this budget, increase that one. Just might not need to raise revenues through tax rate changes; let the "pretty good" that's happening right now feed more revenues into the federal coffers automatically, eh?

Wow, you seem to believe you have some knowledge about this subject. Just what is your expertise in economics? Is it as extensive as your expertise in the mortgage and real estate field?

He saw Glengarry Glen Ross.