Bills sign QB Aaron Corp

BeastMode54

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a total SET-UP!

Why not bring back Vince Young or Levi Brown?

Because neither of those guys are bad enough to make Nassib look good!

Somebody at OBD needs to put their foot down on this nonsense. As a fan, I shouldn't have to suffer for some ill-advised promise made to an untalented prospect!

I'm so mad right now, I could change my avatar!

What a total SET-UP!

Somebody at OBD needs to put their foot down on this nonsense. As a fan, I shouldn't have to suffer for some ill-advised promise made to an untalented prospect!

holy crap man - time for your meds

What a total SET-UP!

Some ill-advised promise made to an untalented prospect?

I've tried for a while, but I have absolutely no idea what the hell you could possibly mean by this. To quote SDS the "terminally cynical" are still alive and well.

Anyone know anything about this guy? He transferred from USC to Richmond and was a prep star in high school. No idea how he was in college though

I do as a Richmond season ticket holder that goes to most games.

The day Corp came for his visit to Richmond and then signed, we all danced a jig.

Little did we know it was a funeral jig, this guy sucks!

Said it last year year when they signed him, he would not be at training camp...and he won't be this year either.

Edited by plenzmd1

as i recall corp was arguably the best of the udfa qbs

certainly its a serious longshot that someone like that could become the guy in the nfl but its not impossible. but even if he were to simply become a reliable long term backup that still would have nice value. heres hoping

as i recall corp was arguably the best of the udfa qbs

certainly its a serious longshot that someone like that could become the guy in the nfl but its not impossible. but even if he were to simply become a reliable long term backup that still would have nice value. heres hoping

Cannot not and will not happen, he just flat out did not even have the talent to be a Really Good FCS QB , let alone a NFL player.

Notice I said good, not great or elite...