WFAN Fat Mike and Dog are trashing Jim Kelly

1billsfan

Who are Mike & the Maddog? Never heard of them.

196382[/snapback]

Two egomaniacs who are rude to their callers and pass off their opinions as gospel. They are almost always wrong on their predictions as well. I can't for the life of me understand their popularity. :w00t:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are Mike & the Maddog? Never heard of them.

196382[/snapback]

I'll tell you what though, I am not sure which one is which, but the one dude (I think it's Maddog) looks freakishly like your avatar. Plus when he talks, he sounds like he has a full 8 inches in his mouth.

I'll tell you what though, I am not sure which one is which, but the one dude (I think it's Maddog) looks freakishly like your avatar.  Plus when he talks, he sounds like he has a full 8 inches in his mouth.

196428[/snapback]

Yeah, that's the "Angry Puppy."

Simms never played in an offense suited to HIS attributes.  They never had outstanding outside receivers.  He was VERY good an would have put up ridiculous numbers if he had Jerry Rice and John Taylor in San Francisco instead of Odessa Turner and Steven Baker in New Jersey.

As for not taking over a game, 22-25 for 268 yards and 3 TDs in the Super Bowl?  The Broncos led the game 10-9 at halftime.  Simms completed a then SB record 10 consecutive passes in the second half.

196395[/snapback]

Maybe so, but when you ask people for the 20 best QB of all time, Simms never comes up.

Jimbo is a top twenty to be sure.

The no huddle lit defense up like no other.

Kelly had a swagger Simms didn't have.

I love the game at the Saints were Kelly got hammered, and was laying on the field.

They were coming out to cart him off. He pushes everyone away and flips off the Saints fans, and goes on to win the game.

Busted !  :)

Fat Mike preaching his outright love for Parcells is sickening.

196365[/snapback]

Ha! Porky Pig Fat Mike is gay for Parcells died haired butt! :w00t:

:blink::D The two fat faggots own race horses together :P:blink:

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!

I listened to that whole conversation and they just said that they didnt feel Kelly belonged in the HOF. They didnt "trash" Jim Kelly one bit. Franscessa even admitted that he's a "very, very hard grader" and thinks ONLY the top top top players belong in ANY HOF. And if he had his druthers, LOTS of players who are in the HOF for ALL SPORTS wouldnt be. That doesnt mean they "trashed" Kelly. They didnt put him down. They just dont feel he should be in the HOF.

When a Berman or someone is "with" us, then hes a God. Mike and the Mad Dog were also treated as such, as they were on the Bills bandwagon from day one. But the millisecond they have something to say about the team in anything less than 100% positive light, they "suck". If someone in the press puts the Bills anything less than #1 on their rankings he's a "moron" or doesnt bow to the altar of Bills football is "trashing" them. Or has the audacity to have a difference of opinion as to what the mob here thinks, is some kind of heretic.

Its a silly way of thinking, even for fans.

I'll tell you what though, I am not sure which one is which, but the one dude (I think it's Maddog) looks freakishly like your avatar.  Plus when he talks, he sounds like he has a full 8 inches in his mouth.

196428[/snapback]

Love that avatar. Love the low-rise jeans/thong look.

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!

I listened to that whole conversation and they just said that they didnt feel Kelly belonged in the HOF. They didnt "trash" Jim Kelly one bit. Franscessa even admitted that he's a "very, very hard grader" and thinks ONLY the top top top players belong in ANY HOF. And if he had his druthers, LOTS of players who are in the HOF for ALL SPORTS wouldnt be. That doesnt mean they "trashed" Kelly. They didnt put him down. They just dont feel he should be in the HOF.

When a Berman or someone is "with" us, then hes a God. Mike and the Mad Dog were also treated as such, as they were on the Bills bandwagon from day one. But the millisecond they have something to say about the team in anything less than 100% positive light, they "suck". If someone in the press puts the Bills anything less than #1 on their rankings he's a "moron" or doesnt bow to the altar of Bills football is "trashing" them. Or has the audacity to have a difference of opinion as to what the mob here thinks, is some kind of heretic.

Its a silly way of thinking, even for fans.

196610[/snapback]

They were trashing him buddy. Mad Dog sounded disgusted that Kelly was in the Hall already and Fat Mike was comparing him to Phil Simms and Warren Moon. They both were clearly upset that he was in the HOF and this kind of reaction to a obvious HOFer (so obvious he was elected on the first ballot) was ridiculuos. This was trashing of the worst kind because it was 5% praise and 95% trashing his career. They were being condesending when they said Kelly was a "good" player and it was killing them to say that. They were even letting Steeler fans call in and trash him because he could never beat that team and they were agreeing with the moron. I don't know what you were listening to but I heard a tar and feather job. It was disgusting.

I listened to them for years and they never said anything positive about the Bills without following up with some kind of negative comment.

Fat Mike seems to have a pathological hatred of the Bills.

Mad Dog is just an idiot with a whiney voice.

The entertaining thing about those two is that they really dislike each other personally and sometimes it slips into the show. :blink:

They were trashing him buddy. Mad Dog sounded disgusted that Kelly was in the Hall already and Fat Mike was comparing him to Phil Simms and Warren Moon. They both were clearly upset that he was in the HOF and this kind of reaction to a obvious HOFer (so obvious he was elected on the first ballot) was ridiculuos. This was trashing of the worst kind because it was 5% praise and 95% trashing his career. They were being condesending when they said Kelly was a "good" player and it was killing them to say that. They were even letting Steeler fans call in and trash him because he could never beat that team and they were agreeing with the moron. I don't know what you were listening to but I heard a tar and feather job. It was disgusting.

196760[/snapback]

Im sorry, I dont agree one bit. They were saying Kelly didnt belong in the HOF, but I didnt hear a dress-down TRASHING of the man. And in terms of comparisons, they were just going by the numbers. Moon DID put up some good ones and Phil Simms played one of the best Super Bowls of all time. They didnt belittle Kelly's career or what he has done. They didnt say he's "worthless" or sucks. Ive heard FIFTY times worse on WNY radio and in the papers than what MMD said yesterday. Chuck Dickerson and Jerry Sullivan....'nuff said.

And in regards to Mike having a "pathological" hatred of the Bills, that is just INSANE. All year long, bith Mike and Chris were FIRMLY on the Bills' bandwagon. Even when we were 0-4, they were all about "Watch out for the Bills", the "Bills are much better than their record" and Mike even has them as a possible SUPER BOWL FAVORITE for '05! Those kind of comments come from someone who has a "pathological hatred" of a team? Doubt it.

Im sorry, I dont agree one bit. They were saying Kelly didnt belong in the HOF, but I didnt hear a dress-down TRASHING of the man. And in terms of comparisons, they were just going by the numbers. Moon DID put up some good ones and Phil Simms played one of the best Super Bowls of all time. They didnt belittle Kelly's career or what he has done. They didnt say he's "worthless" or sucks. Ive heard FIFTY times worse on WNY radio and in the papers than what MMD said yesterday. Chuck Dickerson and Jerry Sullivan....'nuff said. 

And in regards to Mike having a "pathological" hatred of the Bills, that is just INSANE. All year long, bith Mike and Chris were FIRMLY on the Bills' bandwagon. Even when we were 0-4, they were all about "Watch out for the Bills", the "Bills are much better than their record" and Mike even has them as a possible SUPER BOWL FAVORITE for '05! Those kind of comments come from someone who has a "pathological hatred" of a team? Doubt it.

197053[/snapback]

They didn't simply say that he did not belong in the Hall of Fame. They were absolutely appalled by the notion. Sorry man, but Moon and Simms are not even comparable to what Kelly did in the NFL. These two boobs will go on and on about Marinos and Fouts stats but when it comes to Kelly (who by the way has HOF stats) they say he couldn't win the big one. Well which is it? Because by my calculatiuons Jim has 3 AFC championships to king fish's 1, and 4 championships to Fouts' zippo. You can't cut it both ways without looking like you are biased, which is why it was a trash throw down. They've never liked Kelly or any of those Bills on that team.

Jim Kelly played in a lot of big games against Payton Manning quality QB's. What gets him into the HOF IHMO is his record against other HOF or near HOF Quality QB's.

In the playoffs, he lost to Esiason, Kozar, Hostetler, Rypien, Aikman (twice), O'Donnell, and Brunell. Of that bunch, the only one that will ever get a bust in Canton is probably Aikman and possibly Esiason.

The QB's sent home, with JK at the helm, to the to the best of my recollection, were Moon, Marino (three :P times), Jay Shrader?, O'Donnell (might have been Reich), Montana, and Elway. Of that bunch, only Shrader and O'Donnell are not likely to be debated by the HOF voters. (Personally, I think if Moon had been white he never would have had to put up all those CFL numbers and that should be kept in mind with him.) Throw in the 49ers classic puntless game with 1000+ yards of offense against Steve Young. Except for Aikman, he always found a way to look better than the other big name QB.

Actually, one of the reasons why I liked Bledsoe coming here was he was one of the few QBs that outperformed JK when Kelly. I think it was in Kelly's last year in my mind that happened.

Because by my calculatiuons Jim has 3 AFC championships to king fish's 1, and 4 championships to Fouts' zippo.

197125[/snapback]

Remind me not to let you do my taxes... :P

3 AFC championships more than Marino, & Simms, 4 over Fouts..