Breaking! Super Bowl blackout traced to...

Jeez, when did the Bills fan base become the Boston Red Sox fans before 2004? It totally reminds me of how they hated the Yankees and the Yankees losing a world series (like 2001) was their highlight. So obsessed with the Patriots, its getting a bit old. Has it really come down to the fact that the Bills' fans highlight of a season is when the Patriots lose in the playoffs? Pathetic. A mind set of a loser. I saw a thread on another message board about greatest Bills moments and many cited last seasons win over NE as the best. Really? A regular season win against a team you play twice a year? I hope things get better.

Jeez, when did the Bills fan base become the Boston Red Sox fans before 2004? It totally reminds me of how they hated the Yankees and the Yankees losing a world series (like 2001) was their highlight. So obsessed with the Patriots, its getting a bit old. Has it really come down to the fact that the Bills' fans highlight of a season is when the Patriots lose in the playoffs? Pathetic. A mind set of a loser. I saw a thread on another message board about greatest Bills moments and many cited last seasons win over NE as the best. Really? A regular season win against a team you play twice a year? I hope things get better.

Lighten up, it's !@#$ing funny.

Congratulations on continuing your streak. 196 posts, all of them negative.

Congratulations on continuing your streak. 196 posts, all of them negative.

lol. I was just about to make a comment that a comeback like the Pats game last year would easily be one of the best games. I'd rank it in my top 3 games I've ever been to if not number 1. The Raiders game a week before and the Raiders comeback game a few years ago are also in that list.

The fact that it was against a division rival and it was a great game adds to this.

And if he was there he never would have said that. I've had season tickets for 7 seasons now and been to numerous games in my lifetime and I can say that I've NEVER felt the energy at that stadium like I did against the Pats last season. The Monday night game against the Cowboys was close but still doesn't beat it. So yeah, it's probably the most fun and exciting and best moments being at a Bills game ever for me.