Breaking! Super Bowl blackout traced to...

I don't know but Chan Gailey keeps repeating: " I have no idea, no solution, and hope to find the answers, but as of now, I just don't know."

Ryan Fitzpatrick responded: " I really didn't watch it, so it's hard for me to comment on it." "I will have to look back at the videotape and see if I can figure what went wrong."

No joke, like 5 guys at the SB party was at were pissed when it happened and literally said it was Vegas that was responsible and that the game would come down to a 3 point game because of the point spread...and this was when Balt was up 28-6 and dominating the game. Sure enough the game ended in a 3 point spread and just fueled their conspiracy drunk theories LOL

Edited by Alphadawg7

Marty Biron was enthusiastic about the subject and did comment on it, even though the complete text won't fit on this page: "You know sometimes things just go wrong when u try do so good you know?"" I say, I practice shot with my buddies in garage and they no score on me much, hey?"" I go back in and still no game on so we eat a bucket of wings while we wait for game to come on back on the t.v." "I think our referees are much better in the NHL because they can skate and I don't know if the NFL referees no to do that so much?" "Maybe, playing football on ice would be a good new game you know." I really enjoy the Buffalo wings. Did I ever tell you about the time I got traded to the Flyers?" "First thing I did when I got off the plane is I got a big Philly Steak! It was so good," "Now you know this is just a secret you know, but I always thought maybe going to the Bruins in Boston, because I like seafood quite a bit, and being so close to the ocean and Maine I figure they have a good lobster or two. Anyhow, I can't remember what we talk about, but my favorite channel is the food network you know...Well, the producer is making a signal to me now for some reason ey? It's like a salute with both hands around his neck area, you know. "He must like how you, me talk on show and I must salute him back after the show. I guess I have time to talk more since your producer is so happy about our time together show." THE RADIO HOST GETS IN HIS FIRST WORDS AND REPLIES...He is telling me to cut, cut now for a break! Biron says.."oh but doesn't get to say more before a commercial cuts in for Carruba Collision!

Dick Jauron replies, That is really awful..The NFL people that stage these games are professionals and such nice people. I have an extra generator in my garage if that would help. I would even fly out and bring it down personally to try and help get the game back on. My players are good guys and if it's okay a few might tag along with me. How can I help get the energy flowing again? :flirt:

Bill Bellicheat replies: If you can prolong this thing..lets just say add a few commercials to stretch the break out a little. Well uhh, I don't see where that would be a bad thing. Yeah, I know that Baltimore just got by us barely, but I think the advertising companies could use additional time for placing their ads, so I think this might help the NFL's bottom line! Not that I have anything against the Colts....oh yeah, I mean Ravens. Well...I have to go down to the field as I have some videos and pictures for San Francisco that may be of benefit to the game. We scouted the Ravens last week secretly so keep this between us. :thumbdown:

Na. It was those guys at Buffalo Wild Wings again.

True story. My wife and I had a Super Bowl party and a friend lent us a deep fryer so we could make wings.

Not wanting to plug it into a kitchen outlet due to the grease becoming airborne vapor, I set up the deep fryer on our porch.

Unfortunately the porch outlet is fed from the living room circuit which was already maxed with the home theater and the TV as well as the ceiling fan and the lights (the stupid builder/developer didn't put the lighting on a separate circuit).

Needless to say, the breaker tripped during the 3rd quarter just after the Superdome blackout had ended.

I re-set the breaker but now the DirecTV receiver had to re-boot and that actually took about 10 minutes.

All our friends are Niners fans and of course we're Bills fans so I thought it was kinda funny that we lost the game due to making Buffalo wings. Anyways unlike in Buffalo where people would have been homicidal, everyone was real cool and we started following the game via the internet until the reciever re-booted.

Glad it didn't happen at a more crucial juncture and that our guests were in good spirits.

:beer:

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

True story. My wife and I had a Super Bowl party and a friend lent us a deep fryer so we could make wings.

Not wanting to plug it into a kitchen outlet due to the grease becoming airborne vapor, I set up the deep fryer on our porch.

Unfortunately the porch outlet is fed from the living room circuit which was already maxed with the home theater and the TV as well as the ceiling fan and the lights (the stupid builder/developer didn't put the lighting on a separate circuit).

Needless to say, the breaker tripped during the 3rd quarter just after the Superdome blackout had ended.

I re-set the breaker but now the DirecTV receiver had to re-boot and that actually took about 10 minutes.

All our friends are Niners fans and of course we're Bills fans so I thought it was kinda funny that we lost the game due to making Buffalo wings. Anyways unlike in Buffalo where people would have been homicidal, everyone was real cool and we started following the game via the internet until the reciever re-booted.

Glad it didn't happen at a more crucial juncture and that our guests were in good spirits.

:beer:

But... did the wings ever get cooked and served up? That is critical.

Marty Biron was enthusiastic about the subject and did comment on it, even though the complete text won't fit on this page: "You know sometimes things just go wrong when u try do so good you know?"" I say, I practice shot with my buddies in garage and they no score on me much, hey?"" I go back in and still no game on so we eat a bucket of wings while we wait for game to come on back on the t.v." "I think our referees are much better in the NHL because they can skate and I don't know if the NFL referees no to do that so much?" "Maybe, playing football on ice would be a good new game you know." I really enjoy the Buffalo wings. Did I ever tell you about the time I got traded to the Flyers?" "First thing I did when I got off the plane is I got a big Philly Steak! It was so good," "Now you know this is just a secret you know, but I always thought maybe going to the Bruins in Boston, because I like seafood quite a bit, and being so close to the ocean and Maine I figure they have a good lobster or two. Anyhow, I can't remember what we talk about, but my favorite channel is the food network you know...Well, the producer is making a signal to me now for some reason ey? It's like a salute with both hands around his neck area, you know. "He must like how you, me talk on show and I must salute him back after the show. I guess I have time to talk more since your producer is so happy about our time together show." THE RADIO HOST GETS IN HIS FIRST WORDS AND REPLIES...He is telling me to cut, cut now for a break! Biron says.."oh but doesn't get to say more before a commercial cuts in for Carruba Collision!

Ummm