Dan Marino fathered a child out of wedlock

dib

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on the basis of being Dan Marino, I am sure he could do better than Travis Henry...TH is fugly! :rolleyes:

The only other guy I could think of in sports that is uglier then TH is Willie Mghee.

Edited by Gordio

I've told this story before, I'm sure...

Years ago, before I met her, my wife was in a hotel bar. Dan Marino was there - he went up to my wife and invited her up to his hotel room. "Aren't you married? With kids?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they're eating dinner in the hotel restaurant, they won't be done for another hour."

Dan Marino is an !@#$. This story surprises me not in the least.

I guess my question is kind of obvious. If your wife is hot enough to catch Marino's eyes(who like him or dislike him has his pick in women) what the hell is she doing with you. You must either A. make a sh*tload of money or B.) have a dick the size of an elephant's.

Edited by Gordio

I guess my question is kind of obvious. If your wife is hot enough to catch Marino's eyes(who like him or dislike him has his pick in women) what the hell is she doing with you. You must either A. make a sh*tload of money or B.) have a dick the size of an elephant.

You can put me in the elephant category. It takes two hands to handle a whopper! :flirt::worthy:

Edited by thebambino

With divorce rates approaching 90% for married couples with autism, its nice to stay them stay together. My oldest son is autistic as well and I could not imagine trying to raise him without my wife.

Divorce rates are at 90% for those with an autistic child? This number is shockingly high. Could you post a link regarding this stat? I'd like to do further reading.

I guess my question is kind of obvious. If your wife is hot enough to catch Marino's eyes(who like him or dislike him has his pick in women) what the hell is she doing with you. You must either A. make a sh*tload of money or B.) have a dick the size of an elephant's.

Gordio,

DC Tom has neither money or the other thing you mentioned so I can't figure out why she's with him. But when I saw Tom at that bar he kept licking his eye brows and he got the cherry out of his drink with his tongue. Did I forget to mention he was drinking from the blender pitcher. :oops:

I've told this story before, I'm sure...

Years ago, before I met her, my wife was in a hotel bar. Dan Marino was there - he went up to my wife and invited her up to his hotel room. "Aren't you married? With kids?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they're eating dinner in the hotel restaurant, they won't be done for another hour."

Dan Marino is an !@#$. This story surprises me not in the least.

Pic?

B.) have a dick the size of an elephant's.

no pic

Marino has been screwing around for a long time, in fact, back around 1988/89, he banged a student from Orchard Park HS at one of Kelly's famous after parties . It was a well known fact around school back then, she may have been 18 as she was a senior..and for the record-the girl was smoking hot...probably the hottest one at OPHS

Why are things like this news?

Because anything involving a celebrity is news these days. Or it could be that there are other people out there that also believe Danny boy is a classless douche and they want to rub it in. I always thought he was an arrogant jerk and he cemented my opinion after his comments on Drew Brees breaking his passing record.