My 2013 Draft Strategy for the Bills

Probably meant as something comical considering how long it has been since Jim Kelly...But, you just can't give more then a few QB's that many reps at a time unless you hire 2 other teams to help to run reps. Even then, you need to pick ONE and they get most of the work to run the offense during the pre season.

Seriously, the Buffalo Bills have spent many many more picks on RB's and DB's the past 18 years for whatever reason, and just not enough #1's on QB's. Which is completely moronic when you think about how desperate this franchise has been for another great QB.

Drafting SIX QBs may be a lil too much, but the obvious premise is there.

I think the Bills need to consider revamping their entire QB depth, meaning they should plan to dump Fitz, TJ, and all others in favor of acquiring a vet QB (how about Rothlisberger - the Steelers are displeased with him after last season or possibly A. Smith??) and then draft TWO QBs in this year's draft.

Let's face it, the Bills are going nowhere and have no future without a franchise QB. Obtain Rothlisberger, draft a QB in R1 and possibly in R3 or R4 and maybe, just maybe, the Bills will finally have a franchise QB to build around.

Stupid idea. Waste an entire draft in a bunch of QBs in a WEAK QB draft. I'd rather avoid draft ONE QB and stockpile talent across the board then take one next year.... In a draft there there's a good chance we get a great QB. Hell, trade our entire next years draft for a top 3 pick. This years prospects are low in high end talent. Meanwhile there's great talent at LB, good talent at CB, DL and OL. Yeah, it would suck going through another year with fritz or another retread QB, but in the long run, I think it's our best chance to get back to the top.