New gun control thread!

Its not a legitimate "entity" because percentage wise it's a minority ? ?

wow, talk about your slippery-slope arguments................................lol

the premise is that many dems are nra members. that's false if the group is relatively small. how does a small number of dem members of the nra advance his argument? granted, the meaning of his post is only implied. maybe he can tell us what is was truly meant to convey.

the premise is that many dems are nra members. that's false if the group is relatively small. how does a small number of dem members of the nra advance his argument? granted, the meaning of his post is only implied. maybe he can tell us what is was truly meant to convey.

Why are you so convinced this is about the NRA? Because the president cried about it?

It was a ****ty bill that accomplished nothing. Why should the bill have passed?

I never said it was one of the biggest lobbies. I said it has bipartisan membership. besides, since it's an organization devoted to defending one of the original constitutional ammendments, they represent EVERYBODY in the united states, not just their own membership. if a constitutional ammendment is ever changed, it effects everyone, while helping to set a precedent for further modification of other constitutionally guaranteed rights at some other point in time.

Looks like they got you too.

hook.jpg

And these people vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2diNojgJF9c

:lol: :lol:

Give anyone a camera and an edit bay, and you can make any group of people look like idiots. Leno owes his career to this fact.

Nope he was on Fox and said that only took him about 15 minutes to get 5 minutes of footage and about a dozen signatures. He said most would think, like you, that he filmed all day and just kept the good stuff.

Nope he was on Fox and said that only took him about 15 minutes to get 5 minutes of footage and about a dozen signatures. He said most would think, like you, that he filmed all day and just kept the good stuff.

Yeah. And Sylvester Stalone wrote Rocky in a day. He said it an interview, it must be true.

bull ****. The NRA is on record as having supported both Republican and Democratic candidates. There are no metrics or reports showing the make-up of their membership, your indignant bull **** assertions aside.

Thanks for playing.

Careful, his head might explode.

Thank God he's a doctor so he could treat himself.

And thank God his interests are represented by the AMA... :w00t:

i wasn't using the notion that the naacp is bipartisan to advance an argument.

No, you're using the argument that an organization lacks legitimacy if it represents only a small minority. Like the NAACP. Or the AMA.

You !@#$ing idiot. How do you even make a statement like you did without realizing how unbelievable ignorant it is? By your logic, the Klan, representing white Christians, is more legitimate than the Congressional Black Caucus.

Yeah. And Sylvester Stalone wrote Rocky in a day. He said it an interview, it must be true.

If you look closely you can see the shadows on the boardwalk have only shifted a tiny bit and I calculated it was about 17 minutes from the beginning to end.

If you look closely you can see the shadows on the boardwalk have only shifted a tiny bit and I calculated it was about 17 minutes from the beginning to end.

I'm only Oliver Stone like in my conspiracies when they involve aliens, UFOs, Madona and Big Foot.

Also, I'm pretty sure that's Hermosa Beach or possible Redondo -- so I'd believe it would only take him 5 minutes to get 12 signatures.

bull ****. The NRA is on record as having supported both Republican and Democratic candidates. There are no metrics or reports showing the make-up of their membership, your indignant bull **** assertions aside.

Thanks for playing.

can you idiots not even understand that this is in reference to azalin's stupid post. he made the assertion that the nra was bipartisan and that this was somehow important to the debate. of course they contribute to both parties. how else would they remain so powerful? but if it's that important to you, carry on. i find it much more important that people can be fooled into believing that they could mount a successful armed revolt against the us govt and thus are compelled to stockpile weapons. the only winners in that case are the arms manufacturers and dealers... a frequently shady lot throughout recorded history. does anybody not believe that's important to this debate? Edited by birdog1960