The Victim Complex

LeviF

Take a look @ AD's insistence that the lack of corporal punishment is the root of this problem. That is like treating the disease with what's causing the disease. Violence begets violence.

Spanking is VIOLENCE? Jesus, MDP. Is there any level of stupidity you're not willing to go to? :lol:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no sovereign country between us and Iran if we take the right path..our Iranian neighbors are a threat to our border imo

LoL. Good point! In Tom's reply... I was gonna use Sweden and the US... LoL.

Interesting... As long as you can stay in no-man's land and not cross into somebody elses land or water before getting to your destination...

Spanking is VIOLENCE? Jesus, MDP. Is there any level of stupidity you're not willing to go to? :lol:

Many would say yes.

What is it actually accomplishing? To instill fear and pain in the child?

Many would say yes.

Many are idiots. Many have made decisions regarding the rearing of children that have brought us to a point where children now have virtually zero respect for adults or authority in general. That's not going to get unbroken in short order.

Spanking probably doesn't accomplish much. The threat of spanking keeps the line of fear/respect in it's proper place.

So now it is the THREAT of spanking that keeps the kid in line? What happens when they realize it is an idle threat. You said yourself Darin that the spanking itself really doesn't accomplish much.

Forget it, Eric. It's like I keep forgetting how god awful stupid you are. It's like reasoning with a five year old. Pointless.

So now it is the THREAT of spanking that keeps the kid in line? What happens when they realize it is an idle threat. You said yourself Darin that the spanking itself really doesn't accomplish much.

My mom once threw a shot at me. Arm of Roger Clemens on juice. Certainly never did whatever the hell I did again.

Forget it, Eric. It's like I keep forgetting how god awful stupid you are. It's like reasoning with a five year old. Pointless.

Well, this 5 year old is calling your bluff on the idle threat. Gonna build a lot of "respect" for authority with your idiotic idle threat... What are you gonna do, ramp it up and kick the 5 year old's ass.

You are a big man Darin... Father must have beat you a little too much...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Well, this 5 year old is calling your bluff on the idle threat. Gonna build a lot of "respect" for authority with your idiotic idle threat... What are you gonna do, ramp it up and kick the 5 year old's ass.

You a big man Darin... Father must have beat you a little too much...

Do you realize what a joke you are here? When you're working and have the time you just continuously post crap in every thread both hijacking and polluting them. Yah, we share a border with Ireland, you stupid schit.

Do you realize what a joke you are here? When you're working and have the time you just continuously post crap in every thread both hijacking and polluting them. Yah, we share a border with Ireland, you stupid schit.

No more than your stupid sh*t. I am @ home right now... Been off since Sunday. What's with you and this obsession? Lighten up Francis, you take this board & yourself way too seriously.

No more than your stupid sh*t. I am @ home right now... Been off since Sunday. What's with you and this obsession? Lighten up Francis, you take this board & yourself way too seriously.

No, it's just that I don't revel in the clown act like you. You have nothing of substance to ever contribute.

You are a big man Darin... Father must have beat you a little too much...

No, it's just that I don't revel in the clown act like you. You have nothing of substance to ever contribute.

And what "substance" do you contribute outside of your partisan hackwork? You barely even leave this place. Stop riding in and fighting the battles of others that adhere to your same screwy ideology. They can handle their own arguments without you fouling things and butting you nose in where it doesn't belong. I suggest you do less piling on and practice more of what you preach. Stop being a hypocrite.

???

And what "substance" do you contribute outside of your partisan hackwork? You barely even leave this place. Stop riding in and fighting the battles of others that adhere to your same screwy ideology. They can handle their own arguments without you fouling things and butting you nose in where it doesn't belong. I suggest you do less piling on and practice more of what you preach. Stop being a hypocrite.

???

Ask the rest of the partisan hacks. So my nose doesn't belong where? Be careful, Mr. thread polluter.

Many would say yes.

Spanking is a physical act that kinesthetically reinforces a message. What you describe is "beating".

It's the difference between smacking a puppy on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper when they piddle on the floor, or shooting it Vick-style.

It's also the reason I wish I could reach through the internet and slap you, to kinesthetically reinforce the fact that you're an idiot.

A better example is like saying Alaska shares a border with Russia. Who cares how wide the border is?

Sure thing, Mrs. Palin.