The Victim Complex

LeviF

.It's very easy for them to do that when they don't have SS #s

Interesting that anyone on this board would not know how embarrassingly simple it is for an illegal immigrant to get a SS#. With that kind of insight, I suspect your next point is that they couldn't possibly be driving uninsured cars without a license because everyone knows Mexicans don't know how to drive because they ride mules everywhere.

Edited by LABillzFan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that anyone on this board would not know how embarrassingly simple it is for an illegal immigrant to get a SS#. With that kind of insight, I suspect your next point is that they couldn't possibly be driving uninsured cars without a license because everyone knows Mexicans don't know how to drive because they ride mules everywhere.

When I owned my restaurants, one of my managers was a Mexican immigrant, and I asked him about this. Apparently valid social security numbers can be purchased with great ease for less than $50.

When I owned my restaurants, one of my managers was a Mexican immigrant, and I asked him about this. Apparently valid social security numbers can be purchased with great ease for less than $50.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

You may want to revisit the causation vs correlation concept again. How certain are you that your taxes went down because the county eliminated programs aimed at illegals?

A large part was planned expansions of schools was cut back as the adults left so did the children. While te school system would have accepted the children they no longer were there. There was a reduction in school enrollment a of well over 10,000 students within 30 days of the law passing as they moved out of the county. There was also large reduction in assistance for rental assistance, uyity assistance and county supplied free medical assistance.

A large part was planned expansions of schools was cut back as the adults left so did the children. While te school system would have accepted the children they no longer were there. There was a reduction in school enrollment a of well over 10,000 students within 30 days of the law passing as they moved out of the county. There was also large reduction in assistance for rental assistance, uyity assistance and county supplied free medical assistance.

Yet your county's budget still went up year over year ...

We had a large number of illegal aliens leave our area too. I'm not sure if it was from the tough and somewhat Jim Crowish laws that were passed, if it was the economy, or perhaps a mixture of both which caused them to leave.

Classic purple monkey dishwasher response. Huh? Duh? It's kid talk.

Again how do you function without help? You seem like a child.

No. Not classic PMD. Not @ all. I will tell you when it is PMD, this isn't the case. I asked 3rd a very specific question. That question is: Who is this "we" he keeps talking about? Now, of all people, you butt in. You must be one of his "we." Okay, two and counting. 3rdnlng, JiA. Who else wants to join the crew of "we?"

This is part of why I started this thread. Every person who claims victim-hood status in the way I mentioned in the OP seems to think they're owed something just because their relative was in Auschwitz (also, I've noticed that everyone claims that their relative was in Auschwitz. What, no love for Buchenwald?) or their relative was a slave. In my example, they think they deserve attention. Another time, a young black man in one of my classes claimed that white people in general were responsible for slavery and should pay some sort of restitution, while in the same breath he denied whites collective achievement for advances in science, culture, etc. Personally, I think collective achievement and collective responsibility are retarded, but if you want to have one can you not have the other as well? Doesn't that sort of dissonant thinking that my classmate displayed lend credibility to those white power/skinhead groups who claim collective achievement for the sake of their race?

Wow. They really denied collective achievement for advances in science and culture and then claimed some part of restitution (as a good thing)?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No. Not classic PMD. Not @ all. I will tell you when it is PMD, this isn't the case. I asked 3rd a very specific question. That question is: Who is this "we" he keeps talking about? Now, of all people, you butt in. You must be one of his "we." Okay, two and counting. 3rdnlng, JiA. Who else wants to join the crew of "we?"

Wow. They really denied collective achievement for advances in science and culture and then claimed some part of restitution (as a good thing)?

First of all, I don't keep saying "we". I've referred numerous times to your boorish clown act that tends to pollute every thread. If you are truly wondering who "we" could be why don't you take to heart the amount of different posters that make fun of you?

First of all, I don't keep saying "we". I've referred numerous times to your boorish clown act that tends to pollute every thread. If you are truly wondering who "we" could be why don't you take to heart the amount of different posters that make fun of you?

No. Try again. You keep saying: "We." Besides Jim & yourself, who is we?

No budget and my taxes went down.

Assuming you're in PWC, expenditures went down in FY 2010. I wonder what was happening in the economy at that time? And the biggest budget cuts had little to do with services for illegals.

No, you simpleton, show me where I keep saying "we". Read the responses to your posts and you'll know who here thinks you're a joke.

You've said it a handful of times throughout this board. You can do your own homework and find the times you try and lump yourself in with other partisan hacks.

I could care less who thinks I am a joke. This isn't a high school popularity contest. You are such the board drama queen. This isn't a "group thing" that you so desparately cling to. Be your individual self 3rd, you don't need to find solace and acceptance, especially @ this place. Whoever your "we" is, they are @ least equally laughing @ you, not with you. I will keep on posting here within the rules and you will eventually deal with it. Now buzz off...

Think about it. In bygone days, victimhood was thought as a "weakness." Being a victim today is about gaining back power that was lost. Isn't that what should happen?

Think 911

Think Newtown

...As glaring examplse how "victim power" has changed things (or will change things).

You've said it a handful of times throughout this board. You can do your own homework and find the times you try and lump yourself in with other partisan hacks.

I could care less who thinks I am a joke. This isn't a high school popularity contest. You are such the board drama queen. This isn't a "group thing" that you so desparately cling to. Be your individual self 3rd, you don't need to find solace and acceptance, especially @ this place. Whoever your "we" is, they are @ least equally laughing @ you, not with you. I will keep on posting here within the rules and you will eventually deal with it. Now buzz off...

Think about it. In bygone days, victimhood was thought as a "weakness." Being a victim today is about gaining back power that was lost. Isn't that what should happen?

Think 911

Think Newtown

...As glaring examplse how "victim power" has changed things (or will change things).

Sure NJ Sue, I'll do just that.

I was asked privately if I felt like a victim in my issue with the NCDOT. I hope that person does not mind but I am sharing my response, I do not believe they will.

First, look at this

http://i.imgur.com/g8Cp02N.jpg

This is where I was when I saw your message on my phone. I then thought it over as I walked the fence line and adjusted my the temporary fencing I construct to move the cattle each day of winter to preserve hay.

I stood a moment in the darkness of night and thought how could I be a victim when I have more then so many? When I have the ability to fight for my rights, protect myself in a court, and seek compensation from the government which I both love and loathe. The government I loathe is the government that will allow me to seek more money. The government, the same government, which is going to put money in my account whether I want them to or not, before any official settlement is drawn. (They deposit the money in an account which is held by the county until claimed by myself.) I could be living in North Korea and be forced to cannibalism because of poverty, China where the government would take my land and any arguments by myself could lead to deadly consequences or being placed in a camp to be reeducated. I could be in South Africa where all I have is the skin beneath my feet, the flies on my face, and the maggots in my food. It could be a lot worse. But, whether I am eating my cousin on N.K., building iPhones in China, or kicking dirt in S.A. I would hardly be a victim. The victim is the one who cannot fight back, the cousin I ate, the ones who never got the chance to stand up in China or the child fallen beneath a vulture in S.A. because his parents were too stupid to use birth control.

I'm not a victim... I am just one of the millions who are affected by change. Change is not change, it just is. I could feel sad for myself (I some times do), I could feel anger (I some times do), I could be outraged, yell, scream, run, fight, charge, back down, I could do a lot (and I some times do), but the only thing that is going to happen is that bridge is going to be put up. Between now and then, between the moments in which I focus on this I have a lot more on my plate. If I wanted to be the victim, if I wanted to play that role, I would be too busy waiting and asking for help to seek it and educate myself. I would be too busy being the hunted to seek shelter, and that is the problem with this country. It is easier to gain sympathy as the victim then it is to be heralded as the triumphant victor regardless of the fight.