The Victim Complex

LeviF

Spanking is a physical act that kinesthetically reinforces a message. What you describe is "beating".

It's the difference between smacking a puppy on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper when they piddle on the floor, or shooting it Vick-style.

It's also the reason I wish I could reach through the internet and slap you, to kinesthetically reinforce the fact that you're an idiot.

Sure thing, Mrs. Palin.

Could you just forget all restraint and do it Vick style?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irish didn't come here looking for handouts, and trying to get on disability, or social security as fast as they could. They came here because there was nothing for them back home and came to work.

All of the Mexican immigrants both legal and illegal that I know come here to work and don't want or expect handouts. They are all good for this country doing jobs that most white Americans will not do anymore.

All of the Mexican immigrants both legal and illegal that I know come here to work and don't want or expect handouts. They are all good for this country doing jobs that most white Americans will not do anymore.

Like drug running, muling, gang bangers, making boarder babies, etc....

How many unemployed white, black, asian, or legal hispannics would take those jobs if we didn't give so much welfare, lifetime unamployment, disability etc... and forced people to have a job? How many of "those jobs" would exist if 5+% f our population wasn't illegals who will get paid under the table or do other illegal things, and the business had to be above board with pay?

Not sure where you are but I am in one of those counties that have cut down on free services to illegals from the governemnt. After it went into effect my property tax bill dropped by over a thousand dollars a year. Don't tell me the drain isn't there. If they work, they pay no taxes, and consume services that other tax payors provide.

Edited by VABills

Glad you bolded part, because a new study shows over 26% of illegals from Latin America are NOW collecting some form of welfare..

You have only the bestest of friends...

Isn't this supposed to be a thread about entitlements? And those that feel they are owed something, by everyone else, for some historic reason?

And I see post by some talking of their own history, and some of the issues family endured when they arrived.... But I didn't see any of them claim they were entitled because of what their ancestors went through...

Then I see other posts, claiming entitlement, for current immigrants?? Even illegal ones, that BROKE the law to come here... WOW!!!!

Isn't it funny though, how discussions of entitlements, always becomes a discussion on immigration? But again... What is an entitlement??? Something owed to you right??

Look, our immigration system is broke, we can all agree on that I think.... But, I would argue, it's our legal immigration process that needs fixed, not our amnesty program. And that very amnesty program only assures us of one thing..... within the next ten years, we will be having this same discussion, once again...

Remember, I just said, our legal immigration program needs a total overhaul... BUT!!!! there is no way to stop illegal immigration, without securing the border first.. I know... Every time, since Ronnie was POTUS, the new amnesty bill always promised to secure the border, and every time, it's been flawed and never happened... Now, we even have a pres that not only stopped securing the border, but refuses to follow law, and deport illegals....

Anyway... done rambling, and need another beer.... Oh.... you guys might all understand .... I'm an American Indian... I see posts by about every ethnic group there is posting here... But know... ALL of you, at one time or other, KILLED my ancestors... And I know, someone is gonna say, "but we give you land, and money"... Not me you don't... Nor my family all the way back to my GG grandfather (that's as far back as I can find records about pay offs)... No one in my family has accepted "entitlements"...

But here's the thing for me anyway... Yes, my ancestors were murdered, probably by the ancestors of some on this board.... Yet none of you, whether conservative, or liberal, white or black, rich or poor, had anything to do with what happened years ago...

So as my grandfather taught me, how can you pay me, when your still trying too hard to make up for past history? If the transgression didn't happen to me, how can I hold you accountable? Leave history in the past, where it belongs, so everyone, together, can move into the future....

Isn't this supposed to be a thread about entitlements? And those that feel they are owed something, by everyone else, for some historic reason?

And I see post by some talking of their own history, and some of the issues family endured when they arrived.... But I didn't see any of them claim they were entitled because of what their ancestors went through...

Then I see other posts, claiming entitlement, for current immigrants?? Even illegal ones, that BROKE the law to come here... WOW!!!!

Isn't it funny though, how discussions of entitlements, always becomes a discussion on immigration? But again... What is an entitlement??? Something owed to you right??

Look, our immigration system is broke, we can all agree on that I think.... But, I would argue, it's our legal immigration process that needs fixed, not our amnesty program. And that very amnesty program only assures us of one thing..... within the next ten years, we will be having this same discussion, once again...

Remember, I just said, our legal immigration program needs a total overhaul... BUT!!!! there is no way to stop illegal immigration, without securing the border first.. I know... Every time, since Ronnie was POTUS, the new amnesty bill always promised to secure the border, and every time, it's been flawed and never happened... Now, we even have a pres that not only stopped securing the border, but refuses to follow law, and deport illegals....

Anyway... done rambling, and need another beer.... Oh.... you guys might all understand .... I'm an American Indian... I see posts by about every ethnic group there is posting here... But know... ALL of you, at one time or other, KILLED my ancestors... And I know, someone is gonna say, "but we give you land, and money"... Not me you don't... Nor my family all the way back to my GG grandfather (that's as far back as I can find records about pay offs)... No one in my family has accepted "entitlements"...

But here's the thing for me anyway... Yes, my ancestors were murdered, probably by the ancestors of some on this board.... Yet none of you, whether conservative, or liberal, white or black, rich or poor, had anything to do with what happened years ago...

So as my grandfather taught me, how can you pay me, when your still trying too hard to make up for past history? If the transgression didn't happen to me, how can I hold you accountable? Leave history in the past, where it belongs, so everyone, together, can move into the future....

If you don't mind me asking which tribe(s)? WNY area? No problem if you don't want to divulge that info...

The irish didn't come here looking for handouts, and trying to get on disability, or social security as fast as they could. They came here because there was nothing for them back home and came to work.

Wow, what a great point. Because every Mexican running across the boarder to looking to find work really wants to get on disability or Social Security as fast as they can. ...It's very easy for them to do that when they don't have SS #s. It's a good thing we have people like you around to let us know what's really going on in the minds of Mexicans.

If you don't mind me asking which tribe(s)? WNY area? No problem if you don't want to divulge that info...

Oh, you're in for a scalping now. Your only defense is that in doing that he'd be 3' from you brain matter.

Edited by 3rdnlng

No more than your stupid sh*t. I am @ home right now... Been off since Sunday. What's with you and this obsession? Lighten up Francis, you take this board & yourself way too seriously.

Every board has someone like 3rd. Better to just ignore him since for him it's really about getting a rise out of you rather than making a point. Most boards also have the board know-it-all. I would put pin that ribbon on Tom here.

Oh, you're in for a scalpting now. Your only defense is that in doing that he'd be 3' from you brain matter.

Huh? WTF you babbling about?

It would be interesting to know which tribe they are from.

Nice crusade. Why don't you let things go azzwipe... Or were you beat as a child and refuse to be "a victim." You are such a douche.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :oops: The funniest thing is you really believe this.

It is black and white with the right-wing nut jobs like 3rd. Check out the clown act in they pull in their signature... They can't let things go. You are right, every board has these azzwipes.

Every board has someone like 3rd. Better to just ignore him since for him it's really about getting a rise out of you rather than making a point. Most boards also have the board know-it-all. I would put pin that ribbon on Tom here.

I usually do. No prob.

It is black and white with the right-wing nut jobs like 3rd. Check out the clown act in they pull in their signature... They can't let things go. You are right, every board has these azzwipes.

I usually do. No prob.

I'm going to give it about 2 more post until he starts with posts regarding male genitalia, gay sexual acts, and semen. It usually starts at the same time or shortly after he claims that a person's posts don't have any substance.

We'll take your stupid ass seriously when you can put a sentence together that passes muster.

Wow, what a great point. Because every Mexican running across the boarder to looking to find work really wants to get on disability or Social Security as fast as they can. ...It's very easy for them to do that when they don't have SS #s. It's a good thing we have people like you around to let us know what's really going on in the minds of Mexicans.

So tell me mr wizard if you don't believe that they are coming here to milk the system why is it some many states and counties that put in place rules and laws to prevent them from milking the system are seeing huge reductions in government costs?

This is part of why I started this thread. Every person who claims victim-hood status in the way I mentioned in the OP seems to think they're owed something just because their relative was in Auschwitz (also, I've noticed that everyone claims that their relative was in Auschwitz. What, no love for Buchenwald?) or their relative was a slave. In my example, they think they deserve attention. Another time, a young black man in one of my classes claimed that white people in general were responsible for slavery and should pay some sort of restitution, while in the same breath he denied whites collective achievement for advances in science, culture, etc. Personally, I think collective achievement and collective responsibility are retarded, but if you want to have one can you not have the other as well? Doesn't that sort of dissonant thinking that my classmate displayed lend credibility to those white power/skinhead groups who claim collective achievement for the sake of their race?

So tell me mr wizard if you don't believe that they are coming here to milk the system why is it some many states and counties that put in place rules and laws to prevent them from milking the system are seeing huge reductions in government costs?

You may want to revisit the causation vs correlation concept again. How certain are you that your taxes went down because the county eliminated programs aimed at illegals?