Needed: Healthy womb with room to grow.

Beerball

‘When the time comes to deal with an epidemic or getting off the planet, it’s conceivable that their way of thinking could be beneficial.’

hmm...correct me if I wrong, but they didn't do too well the first time around.

As far as I'm aware, they didn't do so well because of massive climate change and our ancestors breeding like rabbits.

I could be wrong though. Do we have a resident anthropologist?

As far as I'm aware, they didn't do so well because of massive climate change and our ancestors breeding like rabbits.

Why yes, we do, thank you for asking. We sent that pack of cave drawing neanderthals right were they belong, into bolivian. HOS!!! HOS!!! HOS!!! HOS!!! HOS!!! HOS!!!

Partially correct:

"The fate of the Neanderthals is one of the greatest mysteries in paleoanthropology," co-author Anders Götherström said. "Two main hypotheses center on climatic factors and competition with modern humans. The results of our study suggest Neanderthals were susceptible to harsh climatic conditions, independently of whether modern humans were present or not."

http://news.discovery.com/history/archaeology/neanderthals-died-out-humans-120329.htm

The geneticist says he was mis-interpeted....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/no-harvard-geneticist-not-trying-clone-neanderthal-baby-213859546.html

Church told the Herald Monday night that the Daily Mail article was based on an interview he gave to the German-language magazine Der Spiegel and poorly translated comments he made about the possibility of one day cloning a Neanderthal. “I’m certainly not advocating it,” Church told the Herald. “I’m saying, if it is technically possible someday, we need to start talking about it today.”