Patriots @ Ravens Game Thread

jaybee

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be curious to hear JW's view on this, and why this isn't reported. If you think about it, it means that the network covering the AFC has a direct financial interest in one of the 16 AFC teams, and also won't want to piss off that team's owner because he's on their board. That's all a bit fishy to me, but I hate the Cheats* anyways....

I'd be curious to hear JW's view on this, and why this isn't reported. If you think about it, it means that the network covering the AFC has a direct financial interest in one of the 16 AFC teams, and also won't want to piss off that team's owner because he's on their board. That's all a bit fishy to me, but I hate the Cheats* anyways....

Unless the network is effecting the refs, it's a non story.

Unless the network is effecting the refs, it's a non story.

Not really. It affects network coverage, which can equal $ via exposure. Every team would love the nob gobbling the Pats* get, and now we see how/why they get some of it....

Actually guys, if you read Kraft's Wikipedia page you'll see that he's on the board of Viacom, CBS's parent company, and that CBS has an interest in Patriot* Place. Conflict of interest anyone? Those aren't conspiracy theories, they're facts.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Robert_Kraft

I'm shocked no one has brought this up before. Seems like a conflict to me....

I would love to hear your theory on how CBS fixes NFL games. It should make highly entertaining reading.

Actually guys, if you read Kraft's Wikipedia page you'll see that he's on the board of Viacom, CBS's parent company, and that CBS has an interest in Patriot* Place. Conflict of interest anyone? Those aren't conspiracy theories, they're facts.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Robert_Kraft

I'm shocked no one has brought this up before. Seems like a conflict to me....

Great, as if I needed more reasons to hate these cheaters.

I would love to hear your theory on how CBS fixes NFL games. It should make highly entertaining reading.

Never said that, but it does show someone who is not afraid to get involved in what most would view as conflicts of interest so long as it does indeed advance his interests.

That said, who do you think the network covering the SB would want in the Big Game, Baltimore or New England*?

Never said that, but it does show someone who is not afraid to get involved in what most would view as conflicts of interest so long as it does indeed advance his interests.

That said, who do you think the network covering the SB would want in the Big Game, Baltimore or New England*?

It's to the point that the teams barely matter in ratings.

In the end I don't think that CBS would be terribly upset with harbaugh v harbaugh and Ray Lewis storylines.

In the end they just want a game that'll be close in the second half, market size be damned.

Edited by NoSaint