Patriots @ Ravens Game Thread

jaybee

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the APPEARANCE of impropriety.

Christ, I understand why you have so many !@#$ing posts.

The impropriety that your saying it gives the appearance of is ridiculous is my point. If it weren't for your hate of Kraft you wouldn't see anything there.

The impropriety that your saying it gives the appearance of is ridiculous is my point. If it weren't for your hate of Kraft you wouldn't see anything there.

Ok, thanks for letting me know what I would hypothetically think, and what my feelings of Kraft are.

What impropriety are you accusing them of?

It does look as CBS is favoring the Patriots, Like they'd like to see them go to the Super Bowl especially since CBS has the Game

Looks like I posted to early. Here they come.

Sure you're not a Secret Patriots Fan Jim?

It does look as CBS is favoring the Patriots, Like they'd like to see them go to the Super Bowl especially since CBS has the Game

Its not so clear to me that's the more marketable matchup. With ravens you have lewis last game and harbaugh brother vs brother. That game has a lot of intrigue too

The Ravens score, Brady pissed, now they start firing on all cylinders....I hate the Pats.

Ravens showed the Pats run D is vulnerable...start pounding the ball Baltimore....Go Ravens.

I like how the ravens matchup and have them winning. Will be a good game though - teams know each other well.

Bizarre Conspiracy Theories, I don't think Spy Gate was a Theory, They did conspire to cheat

Yea... But today's is pretty absurd.

Gronk looks so uncomfortable up there. Guy should just head to section 134 and start pounding beers and yelling at opposing fans - he doesn't belong in the owners box haha

Actually guys, if you read Kraft's Wikipedia page you'll see that he's on the board of Viacom, CBS's parent company, and that CBS has an interest in Patriot* Place. Conflict of interest anyone? Those aren't conspiracy theories, they're facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kraft

I'm shocked no one has brought this up before. Seems like a conflict to me....

Actually guys, if you read Kraft's Wikipedia page you'll see that he's on the board of Viacom, CBS's parent company, and that CBS has an interest in Patriot* Place. Conflict of interest anyone? Those aren't conspiracy theories, they're facts.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Robert_Kraft

I'm shocked no one has brought this up before. Seems like a conflict to me....

let's find a rug to sweep this under.