The Ralph Speakers at the Sunday's game

TheZone78

Hi all, I've been lying on my backside with the Norwalk flu ever since Sunday night. (I wonder if it's caused by the horrible football I witnessed on Sunday). But did anybody notice the Ralph's speakers were putting out canned crowed noise???

Isn't that against league policy?

Just wondering.....

Hi all, I've been lying on my backside with the Norwalk flu ever since Sunday night.  (I wonder if it's caused by the horrible football I witnessed on Sunday).  But did anybody notice the Ralph's speakers were putting out canned crowed noise???

Just wondering.....

195313[/snapback]

I noticed it too, what a disgrace.

Maybe if they team had put forth something of an effort, they wouldn't have had to.

Hi all, I've been lying on my backside with the Norwalk flu ever since Sunday night.  (I wonder if it's caused by the horrible football I witnessed on Sunday).  But did anybody notice the Ralph's speakers were putting out canned crowed noise???

Just wondering.....

195313[/snapback]

how does one notice that?

Seriously, just wondering. . . .

because all the sudden, after the crowd has been quiet for 10 minutes, you hear a chant of Defense or some such coming from the upper deck, only it doesn't SOUND real.

195662[/snapback]

that's !@#$ pathetic...

what has happened to us?

I was at a Bears game recently, and they do it all the time. I thought it was pathetic the first time I heard it years ago, but they're still doing it. And they do it LOUD too, you know exactly where it's coming from.

im on the speaker side 337.....it was happening almost every play. It sounded like an airplane taking off ...its really awful and i was very embarassed. They did it at a game last year too but this was the first time this season it has happened. It really makes me mad.

im on the speaker side 337.....it was happening almost every play. It sounded like an airplane taking off ...its really awful and i was very embarassed. They did it at a game last year too but this was the first time this season it has happened. It really makes me mad.

195984[/snapback]

That is a great description - it sounded just like an airplane. The piped in noise was definitly intended to supplement the fans' noise. There must be a league rule against this.